Women's Soccer Team Sues To Overturn Unjust Law Of Supply And Demand

article-4481-1.jpg

U.S.—Star player Megan Rapinoe has filed a lawsuit on behalf of the United States women's national soccer team to overturn the "unjust, unfair, unconstitutional law of supply and demand," sources confirmed Wednesday.

Rapinoe challenged the law for oppressing women when it was revealed that men's soccer brings in exponentially more money than women's soccer, and as such women are paid less. The lawsuit, filed earlier this week, petitions the US government to recognize that the basic economic laws that determine wages violate federal discrimination regulations on gender.

"The oppressive, misogynistic law of supply and demand has conspired against women for years," she said. "More people want to watch men's soccer, so the men make a lot more money than we do. This is a clear example of systemic inequality that has been enshrined in economic laws for centuries."

"Also, I'm a woman, I'm gay, I have pink hair, and I have tattoos, and [expletive] President Trump!" she added. "Wooooooo!!!" She said she will continue to tout these facts as important elements of the lawsuit that challenges the law of supply and demand. "There's no way a judge will rule against me because I'm so brave.'

The lawsuit includes specific exemptions for areas where women make more money than men due to supply and demand, legal counsel for Rapinoe confirmed at publishing time.

https://babylonbee.com/news/womens-soccer-team-sues-to-overturn-unjust-law-of-supply-and-demand?fbclid=IwAR37T7R8uM-YzEyG2jKzEPu0j9L223Vb0uHdyY5Ugf4XKkLxWCLNPhDYAIQ

• Like 1

:lol:  Too funny...because it actually seems true!

Hey, congrats ladies(?) and way to make a complete comedy and repulsive spectacle of yourselves on yet another run through the championship!  Apparently, a 3rd or 4th (nobody cares) World Cup now?

Impressive!  Now, laugh and dance and party and do all you can to stay in the spotlight acting like disrespectful little brats behind your clown bull dyke but remember, in the end, nobody cares or will remember. Ask the WNBA champs MN lynx.  I think they won it last year.

:lol:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

:lol:  Too funny...because it actually seems true!

Hey, congrats ladies(?) and way to make a complete comedy and repulsive spectacle of yourselves on yet another run through the championship!  Apparently, a 3rd or 4th (nobody cares) World Cup now?

Impressive!  Now, laugh and dance and party and do all you can to stay in the spotlight acting like disrespectful little brats behind your clown bull dyke but remember, in the end, nobody cares or will remember. Ask the WNBA champs MN lynx.  I think they won it last year.

I bet that bull dyke would curb stomp you!!!!!!!!!11 :owned:

giphy.gif

• Platinum Contributing Member
5 minutes ago, SSFB said:

giphy.gif

No shit and he seems a little butthurt because of their success.

Huge TV ratings for USA/Netherlands.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

5 minutes ago, SSFB said:

giphy.gif

Not a chance.  But, I do wonder how long she’dwant “equal treatment” once I had about enough of her bad breath?

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

No shit and he seems a little butthurt because of their success.

Not butt hurt at all you fucking woman.  Go cry.

2 hours ago, Skidooski said:

I hear they cry less and fake injuries a whole lot less then the mens teams

Very true.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

2 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

Hell probably less than 5 people here could name the SnoX champs, and irondog champs.

Neal

Good point but not surprised at the level of butthurt in here....guessing some of it is because they told Trump to pound sand. 

the money to pay them is funded from the international federation so while the US womens team may in fact draw more revenue than the mens globally where the money comes from it's not something that is the draw of mens futbol.  

Women can whine and complain about what they are paid,  WNBA is doing it now as well,  but until people actually GAF about it and pay money to see if they do not deserve what men get.  

Pretty simple solution.   Don't bundle the men's and women's revenue together.   

Most high schools and colleges bundle men's and women's sports revenue together?   Why so women's sports can get and equal share even though they could never match what a few men's sports brings in.  However if the men get good and the women get bad don't cry when the pay is different.  

Edited by Highmark

3 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Good point but not surprised at the level of butthurt in here....guessing some of it is because they told Trump to pound sand. 

Has anyone from the team other than the pink haired one made a WH visit comment or are you assuming she speaks for the whole team?

2 minutes ago, F3600 said:

Has anyone from the team other than the pink haired one made a WH visit comment or are you assuming she speaks for the whole team?

No idea but they did accept Schumer’s invitation.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/thehill.com/homenews/senate/452321-womens-national-soccer-team-accepts-schumers-invitation-to-visit-senate%3famp

BTW IDGAF about any of the political shit..I enjoyed watching them play.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks