Epstein’s victims are starting to come forward.

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 hours ago, Highmark said:

All the way back in 2002.   Hell I use to support your political positions too thank God I shouldn't be crucified for that.  :lol:  

Hell I still support some things he used to support.

6 hours ago, Highmark said:

Gonna turn into a shit show.   So many will come forward looking for a payout you won't know who to believe.     

Yeah thats what I was thinking. How many of these girls were forcibly raped and how many were paid? Not that it excuses him but if they took the money at the time and agreed to give him sex and now are going to claim rape so they can get more money? 

12 minutes ago, Anler said:

Yeah thats what I was thinking. How many of these girls were forcibly raped and how many were paid? Not that it excuses him but if they took the money at the time and agreed to give him sex and now are going to claim rape so they can get more money? 

They were 13 and 14 years old. Money, gifts, and compliments are all part of grooming and graduation game that a perp uses. Be it a sex trafficker or pedophile. It’s all the same game. 

Edited by spin_dry

Just now, spin_dry said:

They were 13 and 14 years old. Money, gifts, and compliments are all part of grooming and graduation game that perp uses. Be it a sex trafficker or pedophile. It’s all the same game. 

He should burn no doubt. 

2 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Lets just hope Epstein spills the beans and implicates everyone involved.  Sure would be cool to see a bunch or elites go to prison.  

It would bring a smile to my face.

willem dafoe smile GIF

6 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

I hope the whole truth comes out. Shine a light on every filthy little centipede that’s involved. 

But what if more joos are involved? 

1 minute ago, spin_dry said:

That’s right. He’s a joo. I wonder how many flights to the old country he’s taken? 

Seems most of these elite sex offenders are joo. 

7 hours ago, spin_dry said:

I think zammy is very self aware. It’s just that he lacks direction on what to do. So he blabs a lot. He’s like a 6 year old with an 11 inch penis. He sees it. Waves it around despite his parents telling him not to, but hasn’t a clue what it’s for. 

That's about the weirdest analogy yet. 

He gets owned regularly, blabs about things he doesn't understand and thinks he's winning. 

Least self aware of anyone here. 

6 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

That's about the weirdest analogy yet. 

He gets owned regularly, blabs about things he doesn't understand and thinks he's winning. 

Least self aware of anyone here. 

LOL!  You are so ate up with Dunning Kruger and little unimportant man syndrome.  :lol:

Hey, I’m glad you survived your time in “the wild” last weekend.

92BCC805-DE7D-4320-8E66-771BD158A448.gif