Epstein’s victims are starting to come forward.

• Platinum Contributing Member

Gonna turn into a shit show.   So many will come forward looking for a payout you won't know who to believe.     

3 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Gonna turn into a shit show.   So many will come forward looking for a payout you won't know who to believe.     

Who gives a shit? Let em all pick at his carcass. I’ll enjoy it. 

Just now, spin_dry said:

Who gives a shit? Let em all pick at his carcass. I’ll enjoy it. 

Generally I'd agree but too many false claims can spoil the whole thing.  

3 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Generally I'd agree but too many false claims can spoil the whole thing.  

Bullshit. It’ll be a feeding frenzy that’ll drain the piece of shit’s bank account in legal fees. 

15 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Bullshit. It’ll be a feeding frenzy that’ll drain the piece of shit’s bank account in legal fees. 

No, HM is correct.  Too many illegitimate claims and lies that are easily disproven will muddy the waters.  His defense will hope for this type of frivolous activity.

Not to worry though, the left really doesn’t care about the true victims, they are feverishly looking for anyone that can pass for a victim in the slightest and somehow bring Trump into it.  

• Gold Member
30 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Yep, I agree. There will be a lot of those. No doubt many will involve political fuckery as well.

• Gold Member
5 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

No, HM is correct.  Too many illegitimate claims and lies that are easily disproven will muddy the waters.  His defense will hope for this type of frivolous activity.

Not to worry though, the left really doesn’t care about the true victims, they are feverishly looking for anyone that can pass for a victim in the slightest and somehow bring Trump into it.  

Yes and yes. It will happen and the political machine wont care in the slightest if its true or not, only if it can hurt those it wants hurt.

3 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

Yes and yes. It will happen and the political machine wont care in the slightest if its true or not, only if it can hurt those it wants hurt.

That’s all this was about from the get-go.  Try and find a news article that doesn’t weirdly mention Trump and even hint at his implication multiple times.

SMH.  We are so fucked up....and nobody cares anymore.  

• Gold Member
1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

That’s all this was about from the get-go.  Try and find a news article that doesn’t weirdly mention Trump and even hint at his implication multiple times.

SMH.  We are so fucked up....and nobody cares anymore.  

It wont be just about Trump, any politician, republican or democrat, whose opposition can link them to Epstein will have their name dragged through the mud as much as possible.

1 minute ago, Kivalo said:

It wont be just about Trump, any politician, republican or democrat, whose opposition can link them to Epstein will have their name dragged through the mud as much as possible.

NO JUST TRUMP DERP

3 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

Agreed 100%.

Focus on enough to get him life in Prison.   Let them and the rest drain him for everything he's got.  

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

Nonsense. There’s a distinction between civil and criminal court. The evidence is already in for the criminal portion. The investigation is done. As for the rest, that’s all a civil matter. It’ll drain him dry. :lol: 

11 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Nonsense. There’s a distinction between civil and criminal court. The evidence is already in for the criminal portion. The investigation is done. As for the rest, that’s all a civil matter. It’ll drain him dry. :lol: 

SMH.  "The science is settled".  Retard.

He needs to go through the criminal process first.  That will help with the civil claims (assuming conviction).  He's got the bank to keep the families and victims in hell for years and years trying to fight him over this.  Prolonged agony for the true victims.

My opinion: rip all his assets to from him and assign a dispersion agent (once he is convicted).

Just now, ManOnManOral said:

Spinfag is a 12 year old girl, when will she step up and yell rape?

It depends on the race and/or gender that does the raping.  Whitey is getting the whisltle blown!!!!  Moozelims and dindus...free pass. Spinner will probably stick a few extra bucks in their pockets once he gets cleaned up.

:lol: 

11 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Trump is a fuck for supporting this dick. 

All the way back in 2002.   Hell I use to support your political positions too thank God I shouldn't be crucified for that.  :lol:  

52 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

SMH.  "The science is settled".  Retard.

He needs to go through the criminal process first.  That will help with the civil claims (assuming conviction).  He's got the bank to keep the families and victims in hell for years and years trying to fight him over this.  Prolonged agony for the true victims.

My opinion: rip all his assets to from him and assign a dispersion agent (once he is convicted).

More nonsense. A criminal conviction and an awarded civil judgment often have little to do with one another. Standards of guilt criminally vs standard for awarded damages in civil court is quite different. OJ Simpson is but one example. Now please quit while you’re behind,. This is getting embarrassing for you  

2 hours ago, Zambroski said:

You mean that way that fucktard Zambo the clown tried to bring Obama into it?

Self awareness level still at zero. 

1 minute ago, revkevsdi said:

I think zammy is very self aware. It’s just that he lacks direction on what to do. So he blabs a lot. He’s like a 6 year old with an 11 inch penis. He sees it. Waves it around despite his parents telling him not to, but hasn’t a clue what it’s for. 

41 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Stay out of the adult conversations.  Go ride your stupid pointy bathtub “in the wilds”.

:lol:

37 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

I think zammy is very self aware. It’s just that he lacks direction on what to do. So he blabs a lot. He’s like a 6 year old with an 11 inch penis. He sees it. Waves it around despite his parents telling him not to, but hasn’t a clue what it’s for. 

I am the nightmare for which you and your kind have no cure. In every.  Single. Way.  

:lol2:

Soooo

will Epstein roll over? 

This whole scenario reminds me of when Sammy Gravano became a rat and outed a lot of scum bags. This could get very interesting for many ppl