Mexican-made autos stream across border at record rate in first half of 2019

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, spin_dry said:

I repeat myself out of my deep consideration for the dumb and blind. So you just go fuck yourself, you inconsiderate pos. :lol: 

You repeat yourself because you want to be heard and you're starting to act like MC  :lol: Fuck you very much :lol2: 

Vehicle prices are nuts right now.  Was looking at something different for my wife.  New Explorers or Pilots upwards of $40k.  Good used ones less than 100k miles are $20-$25k still.

Maybe when the recession comes that the Democrats are hoping for I can pick up something nice for cheap when someone can't make the 84 straight monthly payments on it.

Edited by teamgreen02
Edit: All our vehicles are made in America

55 minutes ago, Edmo said:

The author is pissed that the new nafta doesn’t mention climate change? Really Jimmy?

Projections and opinion. Not facts...

Fine...read the second link from Forbes...just throwing information out there.

3 hours ago, racer254 said:

The auto industry loves exploiting the wages of the poor Mexican workers.  Just remember, look at the vin when buying a vehicle.

Exploiting? 

You mean the Mexicans that work for gm that actually make a living wage and choose to stay in thier shithole country because of it?

1 hour ago, Skidooski said:

You repeat yourself because you want to be heard and you're starting to act like MC  :lol: Fuck you very much :lol2: 

And you post here because you don’t want to be heard? That’s kinda odd. 

3 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

And you post here because you don’t want to be heard? That’s kinda odd. 

What's really odd is constantly bitching about American vehicles while you drive around in a Minivan of all things.

You were heard the first 47 times though so I guess it's more how you just NEED to be heard.

1 minute ago, Skidooski said:

What's really odd is constantly bitching about American vehicles while you drive around in a Minivan of all things.

You were heard the first 47 times though so I guess it's more how you just NEED to be heard.

Well you do keep listening and responding.  

2 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

The minivan just fits his binary personality

2 minutes ago, washedupmxer said:

The minivan just fits his binary personality

It has a "My other vehicle is European" sticker on it to boot

8 hours ago, ManOnManOral said:

You act as though it is up to Trump or anyone else but you. News flash patriot. YOU are the problem. NINE count em, NINE, vehicles bought that were made in mexico. Everyone of those could have been made in the USA if you bothered to care. 

100% were used vehicles..every vehicle on the parking lots at Don Johnson's 3 dealerships that I would have considered buying were all made in Mexico, and there are no other GM dealers near me within 100+ miles.

Edited by XCR1250

8 hours ago, frenchy said:

and he had majority control when he took office and is the best deal maker ever so that argument holds no merit. Why didn't he do it then?

He still has to get Congress to go along with his ideas and they need to make the plan he'll sign into Law..no way he can do it alone.

1 hour ago, XCR1250 said:

100% were used vehicles..every vehicle on the parking lots at Don Johnson's 3 dealerships that I would have considered buying were all made in Mexico, and there are no other GM dealers near me within 100+ miles.

Used or new matters not. the way a used buyer discourages a new buyer is to not buy mexican thereby hurting resale value.. that dealer could have sourced a non mexican vehicle each and every time. it is up to us.

Just now, ManOnManOral said:

Used or new matters not. the way a used buyer discourages a new buyer is to not buy mexican thereby hurting resale value.. that dealer could have sourced a non mexican vehicle each and every time. it is up to us.

Said none were available, I checked with the manager.