RIP Ross Perot

Just now, Angry ginger said:

Shame he didn't win in 92,  would be such a better country with 3 parties

I dont know about that. Everytime a new party tries to emerge it gets infiltrated with crazies who undermine its legitimacy. Not that the current 2 parties arent full of shit themselves. 

26 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

25 minutes ago, frenchy said:

his message in '92 was so bang on correct.

I think he would have stirred up some shit. And it would have been fun to watch.

1 hour ago, Angry ginger said:

He would have been a lame Duck and wouldn't get anything passed he wanted as Presidents make no Laws..

• Gold Member
2 hours ago, Mainecat said:

RIP.

The problem with Perot was he was spot on on most issues and then he would have a insane idea...”ya see”

The problem wasn't with Ross Perot, its with retards like you who cant be bothered to think and vote the way your told to vote.

3 hours ago, Carlos Danger said:

He gave us a chance to not have Bill Clinton and get rid of Bush Sr.

Well that didn’t work very well. Ross gave some people the ability to be different when they voted. He had zero medium/ long term effect on American politics. 

Edited by spin_dry

20 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Well that didn’t work very well. Ross gave some people the ability to be different when they voted. He had zero medium/ long term effect on American politics. 

Absolute horse shit. He put debt/deficit reduction front and centre when no one else was talking about it and because of him it was the focal point of the '90's.

• Like 2

• Platinum Contributing Member
5 minutes ago, frenchy said:

Absolute horse shit. He put debt/deficit reduction front and centre when no one else was talking about it and because of him it was the focal point of the '90's.

He also made us aware of the giant sucking sound to the south and I mean Mexico not Fordy and Shit Tickets. 

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

He also made us aware of the giant sucking sound to the south and I mean Mexico not Fordy and Shit Tickets. 

“Giant sucking sound” :lol: That was a classic. Say it with a Texas drawl and that squeaky voice he had. :lmao: 

• Platinum Contributing Member
19 minutes ago, Edmo said:

“Giant sucking sound” :lol: That was a classic. Say it with a Texas drawl and that squeaky voice he had. :lmao: 

2 hours ago, spin_dry said:

Yea I would disagree a little. I think without Perot in the race Bush would have won. So yea that definitely changed the political landscape. 

6 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

Yea I would disagree a little. I think without Perot in the race Bush would have won. So yea that definitely changed the political landscape. 

For the better.