FSCE .....the New Stormfront

1 minute ago, SSFB said:

Well, there have always been a couple ongoing feuds here that come and go between certain people but the level of bitterness and anger here is unprecedented. 

I’ve noticed a few more here “falling down” more than usual myself.  Not really sure why.  Some people just have a way of triggering others off the deep end I think.  It falls apart from there.

40 minutes ago, Badger** said:

This place is getting just like HCS with a touch of fucktard mixed in. Before for you jump go fuck yourself. :finger: 

27540514_1814313035247936_6633577722748860884_n.jpg

^^^^^^^^^Fuck!  NOW I KNOW WHATS HAPPENED IN HERE!!!!!

:lol:

Blacks were held in slavery for nearly 200 years after we stole the natives lands.

How fucking dumb would you have to be to think ones modern day plight is greater than the others.

Fucking zoso.....dumber than I thought

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 hours ago, f7ben said:

Honestly.....I think it's time we make some rules regarding outright racist propaganda. 

We have so many retarded inbred fucks like 550 and Fordy and Derpo and Zderpski polluting this place with racist propaganda that every page has 50% of the content reading like Stormfront

Its fucking sickening what's allowed to fly here. I've never been one to advocate for moderation here but it's gotten pretty out of line with the brain dead racists here posting more often and with total impunity.

While I'm not in disagreement about having some racial rules its pretty rich coming from you with your kill cops and faggot talk.  :pc:

1 minute ago, Highmark said:

While I'm not in disagreement about having some racial rules its pretty rich coming from you with your kill cops and faggot talk.  :pc:

I agree....my use of terms like faggot and retard are totally insensitive. I will try to get better.

Cops are nothing more than domestic terrorists....they should be treated like filth by those who value freedom. 

• Like 1

On 6/17/2016 at 5:03 PM, f7ben said:

Thats right .....they had to pull boost and add ballast to the Ford GT to slow it down to the Corvette C7R lap times at qualifying for Lemans. Poor stupid butthurt captain welfare nigger fudgey toyler buttcocks

:pc:  Want more?   Lots of examples of you using the N word.  

Edited by Highmark
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Blacks were held in slavery for nearly 200 years after we stole the natives lands.

How fucking dumb would you have to be to think ones modern day plight is greater than the others.

I think they should all stfu and get a job. You seem to think otherwise, or are just drunk again. Hard to tell.

On 7/2/2019 at 11:28 AM, f7ben said:

I call bullshit....I'm the most tremendous insulter here by a longshot!!

FAGGOT!!!

4 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I'm not perfect....I've tried to be better

Yeah.   Working real hard at it.  :lol:

16 minutes ago, f7ben said:

So what’s the official limit for that not to be an excuse anymore 

2 minutes ago, Duke KaBoom said:

So what’s the official limit for that not to be an excuse anymore 

I'd say another 100 years at least. We arent even 2 generations removed from egregious systemic racism in federal and state governments.

There are still people alive today that didnt qualify for a federally insured home loan because of their race

10 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I'd say another 100 years at least. We arent even 2 generations removed from egregious systemic racism in federal and state governments.

There are still people alive today that didnt qualify for a federally insured home loan because of their race

is there actual proof of this? Id like to see one example

19 minutes ago, Pete said:

is there actual proof of this? Id like to see one example

Why do you think the fair housing act was passed.

Just Google FHA redlining and spend 10 minutes reading.

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

Why do you think the fair housing act was passed.

Just Google FHA redlining and spend 10 minutes reading.

black folks can make the payment have plenty for downpayment

Government says.. wait... your black so you get nothing..

I just don't believe this

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Pete said:

black folks can make the payment have plenty for downpayment

Government says.. wait... your black so you get nothing..

I just don't believe this

They setup roadblocks or “lose paperwork” and make people eventually just give up. It’s like Jim Crow laws. Nothing ever prevented someone from actually voting but they had to jump thru hoops in order to vote.

• Thanks 1

Some good examples here of why we end up with the elected representatives we do. Also illustrates the failures of our education system...SMH.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks