FSCE .....the New Stormfront

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

Honestly.....I think it's time we make some rules regarding outright racist propaganda. 

We have so many retarded inbred fucks like 550 and Fordy and Derpo and Zderpski polluting this place with racist propaganda that every page has 50% of the content reading like Stormfront

Its fucking sickening what's allowed to fly here. I've never been one to advocate for moderation here but it's gotten pretty out of line with the brain dead racists here posting more often and with total impunity.

Listen, you scrawny fukken goof. If you noticed, you would have seen where I have even posted against my OWN NATIONALITY. So fuck off. 

I have posted, and will continue to post against BLACK VIOLENCE. I have been very specific that I detest VIOLENCE ON ANY LEVEL, and particularly black on white violence. 

As usual, you throw a grenade out here and start trolling us. This is your SOP. 

Anyway, take your newfound diversity love, and shove it up your ass. 

Guess what, a retarded inbred fuck can buy and sell you. What does that make you?   

My opinion is that it is an abomination that so many guys on this site are so passive, and ignorant of the black situation in America. 

Not only should we be posting about it, we should be posting every fukken day, and discussing what our future is with these fukken animals. 

They had their chance, and they are PROVING WHAT THEY ARE!!! 

Unfortunately for us whites, they are VIOLENT, HATE-FILLED, SUB-HUMANS. 

That is what THEY WANT TO BE!!!  They chose that life. 

1 hour ago, jtssrx said:

So let me get this Strait we should regulate people using racist words but not posts that tell people to kill themselves or posts that suggest people should be killed? My Bother who I love dearly is a cop and on a regular basis, there is talk on this site that he should be killed for being a cop. Oh but that's okay right???

What should happen is that everyone ought to exercise some judgement on their own part about what they post.

Several people here seem determined to continually drag this place down in the gutter and several others are happy to follow them there and then everybody looks around wondering why the place smells like shit. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, ManOnManOral said:

Niggers are not black people, niggers are niggers. niggers are not kept on reservations where they cannot own land. Niggers whine as much as natives but without good reason. Niggers are shit. One of my best buds is from trinidad, his 96 year old gramma hates niggers and says it all the time. We laugh about it. My buddy aint no nigger.

Indians can choose to live off reserve, work, buy land/ house and pay fucking taxes like the rest of us!

They choose to live on the Rez, not work, and suck on the teet of taxpayers!

Go fuck yourself!!

1 minute ago, awful knawful said:

Indians can choose to live off reserve, work, buy land/ house and pay fucking taxes like the rest of us!

They choose to live on the Rez, not work, and suck on the teet of taxpayers!

Go fuck yourself!!

Ya the government never did anything to them. Sorry my mistake.

6 minutes ago, SSFB said:

What should happen is that everyone ought to exercise some judgement on their own part about what they post.

Several people here seem determined to continually drag this place down in the gutter and several others are happy to follow them there and then everybody looks around wondering why the place smells like shit. 

I don't care what anyone says including the people that make the comments I'm talking about. It's when people who make nasty comments start crying about what others say then I have an issue

2 hours ago, f7ben said:

Honestly.....I think it's time we make some rules regarding outright racist propaganda. 

We have so many retarded inbred fucks like 550 and Fordy and Derpo and Zderpski polluting this place with racist propaganda that every page has 50% of the content reading like Stormfront

Its fucking sickening what's allowed to fly here. I've never been one to advocate for moderation here but it's gotten pretty out of line with the brain dead racists here posting more often and with total impunity.

Just because you got called out for your love of Muslim pedos? Wtf? 

2 hours ago, ManOnManOral said:

Niggers are not black people, niggers are niggers. niggers are not kept on reservations where they cannot own land. Niggers whine as much as natives but without good reason. Niggers are shit. One of my best buds is from trinidad, his 96 year old gramma hates niggers and says it all the time. We laugh about it. My buddy aint no nigger.

There’s a big difference between niggers and black people, chugs and natives. 

20 minutes ago, SSFB said:

Truth but, from what I understand, this is primarily a place for those who either don’t have better judgement or, chose not to exercise it.  That’s what makes this place fun.  You think I want Ben to all of a sudden start having good judgement?  :lol:

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Badger** said:

Yup just like the beginning of time Tribes taking over Tribes, Countries taking over countries but some we owe the Indians. Go fuck yourself!!   

how bouts I come over and take over your house. Just kill you and the family and move on in. Sounds like a good time eh?

Just now, ManOnManOral said:

I have now started calling my kid a dindu. 

That shit makes me giggle every time.  I called my pup that the other day after it ate one of my Crocs and acted like it didn’t!

:lol:

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Duke KaBoom said:

There’s a big difference between niggers and black people, chugs and natives. 

more chugs than there are natives and more niggers than there are blacks. they do it to themselves. No gimme my reperations motherfucker.

Just now, Zambroski said:

That shit makes me giggle every time.  I called my pup that the other day after it ate one of my Crocs and acted like it didn’t!

:lol:

it is a great name for those that deny they did something when you watched them do it.

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Truth but, from what I understand, this is primarily a place for those who either don’t have better judgement or, chose not to exercise it.  That’s what makes this place fun.  You think I want Ben to all of a sudden start having good judgement?  :lol:

Impossible

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Well, there have always been a couple ongoing feuds here that come and go between certain people but the level of bitterness and anger here is unprecedented. 

• Thanks 1

Just now, ManOnManOral said:

more chugs than there are natives and more niggers than there are blacks. they do it to themselves. No gimme my reperations motherfucker.

I think it’s disrespectful to the good examples of minority’s to put them all in the same pot. This is a big problem with identity politics 

1 minute ago, ManOnManOral said:

how bouts I come over and take over your house. Just kill you and the family and move on in. Sounds like a good time eh?

Don't do me any favors, you can fuck my sister while you're at it also. :ashamed:

hqdefault.jpg