FSCE .....the New Stormfront

Honestly.....I think it's time we make some rules regarding outright racist propaganda. 

We have so many retarded inbred fucks like 550 and Fordy and Derpo and Zderpski polluting this place with racist propaganda that every page has 50% of the content reading like Stormfront

Its fucking sickening what's allowed to fly here. I've never been one to advocate for moderation here but it's gotten pretty out of line with the brain dead racists here posting more often and with total impunity.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

Just now, ManOnManOral said:

Ben has nigger trigger syndrome.

I recall you being offended over the rhetoric spewed here concerning Canadian Natives....

Pretty disgusting of you not to give other minority groups the same consideration

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I recall you being offended over the rhetoric spewed here concerning Canadian Natives....

Pretty disgusting of you not to give other minority groups the same consideration

Niggers are not black people, niggers are niggers. niggers are not kept on reservations where they cannot own land. Niggers whine as much as natives but without good reason. Niggers are shit. One of my best buds is from trinidad, his 96 year old gramma hates niggers and says it all the time. We laugh about it. My buddy aint no nigger.

Edited by ManOnManOral
  • Haha 1

Just now, ManOnManOral said:

Niggers are not black people, niggers are niggers. niggers are not kept on reservations where they cannot own land. Niggers whine as much as natives but without good reason. Niggers are shit.

I guess I'll add you to the list of ignorant inbred assholes here then

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ManOnManOral said:

You have no idea what I am saying. Niggers are sub human they are not part of a society, they are not black people.

They are human beings....propagating racist rhetoric serves no good use

Just now, f7ben said:

They are human beings....propagating racist rhetoric serves no good use

No, they are not. Humans value life. Niggers kill each other and many others. Niggers are scum. I do not think you know what a nigger is.

31 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Honestly.....I think it's time we make some rules regarding outright racist propaganda. 

We have so many retarded inbred fucks like 550 and Fordy and Derpo and Zderpski polluting this place with racist propaganda that every page has 50% of the content reading like Stormfront

Its fucking sickening what's allowed to fly here. I've never been one to advocate for moderation here but it's gotten pretty out of line with the brain dead racists here posting more often and with total impunity.

Agree

So let me get this Strait we should regulate people using racist words but not posts that tell people to kill themselves or posts that suggest people should be killed? My Bother who I love dearly is a cop and on a regular basis, there is talk on this site that he should be killed for being a cop. Oh but that's okay right???

• Like 4
  • Thanks 4

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

Alcoholism and its promotion offend me. Lets ban all post pertaining to drinking alcohol. You might as well just leave now.

9 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

So let me get this Strait we should regulate people using racist words but not posts that tell people to kill themselves or posts that suggest people should be killed? My Bother who I love dearly is a cop and on a regular basis, there is talk on this site that he should be killed for being a cop. Oh but that's okay right???

Ben and his tribe of merry men are just upset because they start their little shit shows and get piled on.  Then, to try to “win” they start using their edgy little code words or “racist card” as their play to win out of some bizarre from of self righteousness.  

This happens for many reasons; One, they are hypocrites that seemingly cannot remember their recorded statements day to day on here.  Two, none of them are near as intelligent as they attempt to act. Three, they are hypocrites (did I mention that already?).  Four, they seem to think they are humanity’s white nights....when they aren’t being part of the problem themselves of course.  

I mean, come on!  :lol:

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

Bens lash outs are a desperate cry for help....  life must not be going well for Ben.  Get well soon F7ben!!!

drunks have a tendency to be this way.

Its a rough way of life

• Platinum Contributing Member
9 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Ben and his tribe of merry men are just upset because they start their little shit shows and get piled on.  Then, to try to “win” they start using their edgy little code words or “racist card” as their play to win out of some bizarre from of self righteousness.  

This happens for many reasons; One, they are hypocrites that seemingly cannot remember their recorded statements day to day on here.  Two, none of them are near as intelligent as they attempt to act. Three, they are hypocrites (did I mention that already?).  Four, they seem to think they are humanity’s white nights....when they aren’t being part of the problem themselves of course.  

You might be dumb as a stump but goddamn you are prolific!!!!! :lol:

18 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

7ae667d5b0.jpg.0143e5fb0e565bef44b03f0f965609c1.jpg