Leitch announces bid for pm

dirtybeacher

16 hours ago, Momorider said:

Been getting email from her campaign for months :guzzle: 

I guess I should of added officially in the thread title.   Thanks for pointing out my error  

"Ontario MP Kellie Leitch officially launched her campaign to become the next federal Conservative Party leader on Saturday, continuing to talk about the importance of what she terms Canadian values. 

Leitch made the announcement in Collingwood, Ont., which is in her Simcoe-Grey riding."

Anyways, one of my friends knows her, and has only good things to say.  I'm not sure this immigrant campaign is a good idea though.  Look what happened with that hotline fiasco.  

Let them bring their age-old battles to Canada. Wasn't there some kind of a dustup in Toronto between neighbours that were of Serbian & Croatian descent during the Yugo civil war?

Since I'm of German descent, I want April the 20th off as a holiday.

You come to Canada you accept our norms of behaviour, not how you carried on in the old country. I'm sick of this "Canada is strong because of our diversity and inclusiveness". How the pointyheads of this country figure they've got a handle on a matter that other countries around the world are struggling to deal w/ I don't know.