Seems the Trumpers here....

7 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Are nervous that their morons chances to be elected to a second term are getting slimmer by the day.

Good luck to you and the Red Sox, if you're hanging your hopes on those TALKING MOUTHS that we saw in the last couple of days. Almost half of them are a joke. The other half, are another joke. 

I didn't watch too much of it, I had hoped Jay Inslee would have showed up better. 

I think the media is pushing Kamala. I don't know, the whole American political scene is a major CLUSTER FUCK!!

Listen dude, we are all fucked!! You're on FS.COM grousing about Trump 24/7. Guess what, we are ALL SCREWED!! All the dems are insane, and Trump has some good points, but his ego is out of control. 

THEY ALL SUCK!! No, they don't all SUCK, they all CAN'T SUCK ENOUGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I’m gonna make like an owl,   Who, who is??  The Dems are all rEtahded assholes that haven’t put up anything worth listening too.     Front runner creepy Joe has proven his metal.    He folds easier and faster than tin foil🤣

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Trumps rallies vs anyone elses should give you an idea just what bullshit the media is feeding us.  Oh but wait, only Fox is doing the full pano shots. Please, just save the pretense of any truthful mainstream media sources.

42 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Trumps rallies vs anyone elses should give you an idea just what bullshit the media is feeding us.  Oh but wait, only Fox is doing the full pano shots. Please, just save the pretense of any truthful mainstream media sources.

The WWE draws huge crowds too. 

24 minutes ago, frenchy said:

Yep. Correlating Trump rally  crowds to grand approval is ridiculous. But his supporters come out at a full 100% so.....

That being said MC and his team best lay off the predictions this time around. That didn’t go so well for them last time... :lmao: 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Edmo said:

That being said MC and his team best lay off the predictions this time around. That didn’t go so well for them last time... :lmao: 

Agreed. As of today this is a slam dunk trump second term. 

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Right now, it’s Trumps to lose.  What a bunch of idiots the Dems are.  I mean, like, historical levels of political party idiocy.

Still, he faces one large opponent the Dems put up every election:

0BED9518-0E68-4075-8993-B68E8636DDB3.jpeg

More :true: without question will be the biggest opponent 

I'm taking a gamble on Trump's China deal, and his meeting with Kim. 

I think it might boost the market if he pulls these off. 

Anything could happen. It's a freakin' gamble. 

12 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Right now, it’s Trumps to lose.  What a bunch of idiots the Dems are.  I mean, like, historical levels of political party idiocy.

Still, he faces one large opponent the Dems put up every election:

0BED9518-0E68-4075-8993-B68E8636DDB3.jpeg

Yyyup.   They are trying to stack the deck with this open immigration bullshit.  It’s going to fall on each polling place to police the voting done. And that’s not gonna happen in the larger districts I know.   Our town selectmen and board is all over the bullshit and unless they identify you in the voter registration list and current address etc..  you ain’t checking no boxes..   This is why pressure on our lawmakers to push for voter ID. Is so important .  We have to have an ID to do so many trivial things today to allow voting without an ID is criminal.  Ferreal  right 

Edited by old indy