Just change your name to Toyler Buttcocks you stupid fucking faggot ass retard

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

The term social construct implies that society has cast a mold. Nothing more and nothing less. Gender and its implications have always been a social construct. There have been plenty of woman born who were more physically and mentally equipped to hunt and gather than some of the men in their tribe and likewise some men who would be more fit for the tasks assigned to the female gender. Its nothing more than a mold based on preconceived notions of what a person should think , feel and act out. I'm glad it's being torn down....it limits individuality which is the only thing in this world fit to praise

My god.  So, you are agreeing with me now on “constructs”. Or you aren’t sure?  Or you just want to spew out your own version?  Yes, it is a mold cast by society...for the sake of society.

Ok so, If one wants to be an “individual” in a society...fine.  Do it.  You still have all the constitutional rights as is all.  But, like everybody else, you don’t get to demand respect, acceptance or anything else.  Those must be earned....not tried to be forced down others throats.

If somebody else doesn’t like those individual choices or lifestyles, they have that right.  Period.

48 minutes ago, frenchy said:

you should continue hiding your morbidly obese frame from everyone you associate with daily like you have for the last 15 years because you are so ashamed of what you look like.

Did you ever see the famous cannonball pic?

1 minute ago, frenchy said:

except one was him and one wasn't. And that's it. In 15 years.

Poor momocoward

I can't imagine posting on a snowmobile site for 15 years where most guys know or have met the others over the years, shares bits of their life.  The only thing we know about momo is he loves to describe gay sex acts in extreme almost fantasy like detail 

Just now, Kev144 said:

I can't imagine posting on a snowmobile site for 15 years where most guys know or have met the others over the years, shares bits of their life.  The only thing we know about momo is he loves to describe gay sex acts in extreme almost fantasy like detail 

:lol: :lol: :lol: 

28 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

My god.  So, you are agreeing with me now on “constructs”. Or you aren’t sure?  Or you just want to spew out your own version?  Yes, it is a mold cast by society...for the sake of society.

Ok so, If one wants to be an “individual” in a society...fine.  Do it.  You still have all the constitutional rights as is all.  But, like everybody else, you don’t get to demand respect, acceptance or anything else.  Those must be earned....not tried to be forced down others throats.

If somebody else doesn’t like those individual choices or lifestyles, they have that right.  Period.

Good grief.....you shouldn't be burdened with a lack of respect just because you refuse to conform to biased societal constructs where no other persons rights are violated.

Constitutional rights are added all the time you moron and soon enough different genders and sexualities will be a protected class free from discrimination and protected constitutionally

12 minutes ago, Kev144 said:

That and the famous pic that almost ended a volunteer snowmobile club 

24 minutes ago, Momorider said:

You didn't Faggot :finger: but I am sure you will post more :lies:about :bullshit:You made up

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Kev144 said:

:lmao:The Irony of an actual know real life homosexual posting this :bullshit: 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Kev144 said:

Hahahahaha :lol2:

6 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Good grief.....you shouldn't be burdened with a lack of respect just because you refuse to conform to biased societal constructs where no other persons rights are violated.

Constitutional rights are added all the time you moron and soon enough different genders and sexualities will be a protected class free from discrimination and protected constitutionally

You shouldn't be burdened by a "lack of respect" at all you fucking hilljacked jerkwater.  If you want it bad enough...earn it. 

Whose personal rights are being violated?  What are personal rights?  Who decides?  So, because somebody wants to be a flagrant 'individual" outside of societal norms, their rights to do so supercede my right to disapprove and laugh at them rather than treat them as some type of special celebrity that they demand?  No.

Pretty sure they are all protected "Constitutionally" with all the rights everyone shares.  That's not what most of these pathetic little grievance groups want though.  They want attention and recognition.  "Celebrity".  This is the abortion that the liberal party has tried to make others give them....this is what they want from all.  It's not going to happen.

Seriously unless momo is a dupe that we've been tricked for 15 years, how do you spend 15 years here, top poster but never revealing anything but your odd sexual preferences involving various forum members.

Edited by Kev144

Just now, Kev144 said:

Seriously unless momo is a dupe that we've been tricked for 15 years, how do you spend 15 years here, top poster but never revealing anything but your odd sexual preferences. 

Actual true real life homosexual posts what? :gfight: sick Sodomite FUCK 

• Like 1