Just change your name to Toyler Buttcocks you stupid fucking faggot ass retard

Neal's estimation of gender is accurate. It's a fluid social construct. There have always been tomboys and effeminate men and everything in between. Society just forced them into the mold of conformity over time. Inclusivity has given rise to individualism and that is fine. People are free to Express their gender how they see fit. There needs to be definitive lines in the sand based on sex though.

Edited by f7ben

Just now, f7ben said:

Neal's estimation of gender is accurate. It's a fluid social construct. There have always been tomboys and effeminate men and everything in between. Society just forced them into the mold of conformity over time. Inclusivity has given rise to individualism and that is fine. People are free to Express their gender how they see fit. There needs to be definitive lines in the sand based on sex though.

No ones gives a fuck about expression retard. 

Forcing society to accept it as science and to conform to it is the problem

AKAdwarf is the same as he has always has been, might voice it a little more. These clowns that think he changed are unobservant stupid fucks, so nothing's changed there a all :news:

• Like 2

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

There is no scientific evidence to support that. Zero. It’s a feel good inclusionary fairy tale we have been conned into accepting. 

• Like 2

Just now, f7ben said:

Load of shit.  You people are using the term “social construct” in negative connotations.  Social constructs are developed for the existence and well being of a healthy society.  It’s necessary.  

”Gender fluidity”  :lol:

1 minute ago, Momorider said:

AKAdwarf is the same as he has always has been, might voice it a little more. These clowns that think he changed are unobservant stupid fucks, so nothing's changed there a all :news:

Shut up you fat cowardly slob. 

13 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Not that socially liberal. 

I believe there are 2 genders and everything else is a mental disorder

i dont believe in reparations

I believe muslims are the scrooge of the earth

and many more  

can't disagree with any of that.  

6 minutes ago, washedupmxer said:

Neal's estimation ....punch yourself in your Gonzo schnoz 

He made a long post explaining his position quite eloquently. You wouldnt have comprehended much more than the single syllable words. Either way I fully agreed.

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

He made a long post explaining his position quite eloquently. You wouldnt have comprehended much more than the single syllable words. Either way I fully agreed.

I'm not surprised you agree, you're easily led 

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Either way you are a bipolar leftard hook nosed shitforbrains ignorant no mind clown  :guzzle:

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Load of shit.  You people are using the term “social construct” in negative connotations.  Social constructs are developed for the existence and well being of a healthy society.  It’s necessary.  

”Gender fluidity”  :lol:

You have zero clue what construct or fluidity means do you.

No where in any of these posts on the issue has there been any negative connotation attached to usage of the term social construct. Good God you ritard ....kill yourself

3 minutes ago, washedupmxer said:

I'm not surprised you agree, you're easily led 

You wouldnt know one way or the other....you arent bright enough to function on a level much past eat breath and fuck. You cant even get the modern act of defecating indoors correct :lol:

Edited by f7ben
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

You have zero clue what construct or fluidity means do you.

No where in any of these posts on the issue has there been any negative connotation attached to usage of the term social construct. Good God you ritard ....kill yourself

You don’t even see it, do you?  :lol:

You and your half-witted anarchy retards use it all the time to try and validate your righteousness and nullify it’s meaning.

DAF.

• Like 1

Just now, Zambroski said:

You don’t even see it, do you?  :lol:

You and your half-witted anarchy retards use it all the time to try and validate your righteousness and nullify it’s meaning.

DAF.

The term social construct implies that society has cast a mold. Nothing more and nothing less. Gender and its implications have always been a social construct. There have been plenty of woman born who were more physically and mentally equipped to hunt and gather than some of the men in their tribe and likewise some men who would be more fit for the tasks assigned to the female gender. Its nothing more than a mold based on preconceived notions of what a person should think , feel and act out. I'm glad it's being torn down....it limits individuality which is the only thing in this world fit to praise

7 minutes ago, f7ben said:

You wouldnt know one way or the other....you arent bright enough to function on a level much past eat breath and fuck. You cant even get the modern act of defecating indoors correct :lol:

Yes bem you nailed it as always :lol:

Being able to decide on your gender daily is for one unimportant and two further devolves  our society.

Edited by washedupmxer

Just now, washedupmxer said:

Yes bem you nailed it as always :lol:

Being able to decide on your gender daily is for one unimportant and two further devolvements of our society.

It's just not important for me to see people put into neatly defined boxes. Sorry if that offends you