Just change your name to Toyler Buttcocks you stupid fucking faggot ass retard

5 minutes ago, ManOnManOral said:

ben has lost it. In 5 more years he will be a full on liberal faggot nigger.

At the rate he’s going it will be more like 5  months. What a liberal faggot he has become. 

9 minutes ago, ManOnManOral said:

ben has lost it. In 5 more years he will be a full on liberal faggot nigger.

3 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

At the rate he’s going it will be more like 5  months. What a liberal faggot he has become. 

Bipolarhooknose has always been a Leftard clown Faggot  :guzzle:

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

You've move so far past right wing whacko it's sad to watch. I'm exactly the same as I've been for going on 10 years.... aside from less of a racist and a bit more tolerant. 

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

You've move so far past right wing whacko it's sad to watch. I'm exactly the same as I've been for going on 10 years.... aside from less of a racist and a bit more tolerant. 

I'd agree with that.

• Platinum Contributing Member

Retirement has turned him goofy for some reason.

:true: you have always been a brain dead leaftard shitstain

• Like 1

He seems exactly the same to me as the day I logged in here.  You and Jimmy however have gone through some type of emotional stimuli trauma.  Check the labels.  Sounds like those could be estrogen pills!!!.  :lmao:

1 minute ago, frenchy said:

I'd agree with that.

Thank you

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Retirement has turned him goofy for some reason.

I dont get it.....is it because hes retired and on a fixed income and has fallen into the terrified bed wetting pussy club afraid of blacks and gays and muslims and immigrants and terrorists?

Tom sounds exactly like woolie now.

I happen to think its 100% an act myself

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

He seems exactly the same to me as the day I logged in here.  You and Jimmy however have gone through some type of emotional stimuli trauma.  Check the labels.  Sounds like those could be estrogen pills!!!.  :lmao:

tom has almost done a complete 180. It's weird. He used to be quite open to new ideas and opinions but now has begun towing the RWW line on everything.

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, f7ben said:

Thank you

I dont get it.....is it because hes retired and on a fixed income and has fallen into the terrified bed wetting pussy club afraid of blacks and gays and muslims and immigrants and terrorists?

:true:

5 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Yea, I suppose you’ve always been a liberal faggot........ :news: 

You've been here for 20 minutes you fucking brain dead moron. I met Tom more than a decade ago and have been chatting with him for going on 15 years 

Thank you

:news: 

Just now, frenchy said:

tom has almost done a complete 180. It's weird. He used to be quite open to new ideas and opinions but now has begun towing the RWW line on everything.

It's an act.....Tom used to be the voice of reason. A real moderate with serious intelligence. When my opinion ran counter to his it would cause me to reflect and consider other viewpoints.

Just now, frenchy said:

Maybe towing the left wing line has become a challenge in absurdity that only fools accept.  It’s nobody’s fault but their own for not keeping their party in a reasonable frame of mind.

You've been here for 20 minutes you fucking brain dead moron. I met Tom more than a decade ago and have been chatting with him for going on 15 years 

That’s why I said “Since I logged on” you fucking idiot.

Just now, Zambroski said:

Maybe towing the left wing line has become a challenge in absurdity that only fools accept.  It’s nobody’s fault but their own for not keeping their party in a reasonable frame of mind.

You're dumb as a fucking stump. A binary thinker unable to reason past derp 1 and derp 2. 

Tom and Analer are essentially twins ideologically. If you say down with Tom for 5 minutes of discussion your head would be spinning and you'd want to get back to beer pong or lighting firecrackers in your hand or whatever you do for fun

That’s why I said “Since I logged on” you fucking idiot.

Well what's the point of even making that statement when it obvious you basically logged on yesterday