joe scarborough Apologizes for (d)isaster of 2020 dem debate on alt left fake news ms(d)nbc

This guy is a fucking moron of the highest order doesn't he realize it's a contest to see who gets to face Trump and then lose massively? :lmao: Stupid fuck, he is such a stupid fuck yah they all should be just going after Trump and not try and stand out or be critical of the others running  

• Gold Member
24 minutes ago, Momorider said:

This guy is a fucking moron of the highest order doesn't he realize it's a contest to see who gets to face Trump and then lose massively? :lmao: Stupid fuck, he is such a stupid fuck yah they all should be just going after Trump and not try and stand out or be critical of the others running  

:fuckoff:

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, hwytohell said:

This is what happens when one of the so called “elites” really see his party in action....despair and distress.  Full on TDS kicks in and he wants answers for them not uniting and calling Trump a hateful racist one by one and in chorus.  A full united front of idiocy and repugnance.  What he got was individual idiocy and repugnance by the MSMS front runners.

Sad that there were people up on those stages that deserve a better party.  I hope they can take a good look at the mess they’ve decided to join and support.  If there ever was a good time to change or go independent, this is it.  Tulsi, for example, could carry her seat running as an Independent easily.  Many could.

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

This is what happens when one of the so called “elites” really see his party in action....despair and distress.  Full on TDS kicks in and he wants answers for them not uniting and calling Trump a hateful racist one by one and in chorus.  A full united front of idiocy and repugnance.  What he got was individual idiocy and repugnance by the MSMS front runners.

Sad that there were people up on those stages that deserve a better party.  I hope they can take a good look at the mess they’ve decided to join and support.  If there ever was a good time to change or go independent, this is it.  Tulsi, for example, could carry her seat running as an Independent easily.  Many could.

Have you ever seen such a display of absolute lunacy in your life?????

Scary thing is, in 5 1/2 years these twisted sisters could be OUR PRESIDENT!!!

9 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Have you ever seen such a display of absolute lunacy in your life?????

Scary thing is, in 5 1/2 years these twisted sisters could be OUR PRESIDENT!!!

I’ve never seen any organization implode with such a display of absolute silliness.

Im starting to think they are going to have a problem in 2024 also.  Jesus.  What a fucking mess.

17 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

We have all had buddies like Joe Scarborough.  A guy who seems normal and all but then gets a new girl friend and in short order ends up on the crazy train.  

That bitch has something in her eyes that scares me. I bet she’s bi polar.

19 minutes ago, Edmo said:

That bitch has something in her eyes that scares me. I bet she’s bi polar.

I think we are all a little tough on old Joe he has never had a piece of ass like that in his whole life and at this point I think he would sell his soul to keep it.  

2 hours ago, Carlos Danger said:

I think we are all a little tough on old Joe he has never had a piece of ass like that in his whole life and at this point I think he would sell his soul to keep it.  

Its like his career he is on tv spewing this shit if its all for his girlfriend he needs to be shot and strung up and pissed on after his man card is burnt :guzzle:

Mayor Pete Buttplug says: We have to fix our democracy!!

What a fukken smooth, quick talkin' fukken lightweight he is!!

Fukken kid can talk though. 

330 million mother-fukkers in a 250 year old country, and this Peter Puffer thinks he's gonna' change that in 4, or 8, or a hundred years!

These fukken dems have truly lost their fukken minds. 

They better come up with somebody good, and quick, or they're gonna' be lookin' at that red fox pelt on Donald Trump's head for another 4. 

4 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

Mayor Pete Buttplug says: We have to fix our democracy!!

What a fukken smooth, quick talkin' fukken lightweight he is!!

Fukken kid can talk though. 

330 million mother-fukkers in a 250 year old country, and this Peter Puffer thinks he's gonna' change that in 4, or 8, or a hundred years!

These fukken dems have truly lost their fukken minds. 

They better come up with somebody good, and quick, or they're gonna' be lookin' at that red fox pelt on Donald Trump's head for another 4. 

Country isnt going to elect a faggot for a president yet.  I don’t give a shit how articulate he is.  The enlightened left continues to overplay their hand.

2 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Country isnt going to elect a faggot for a president yet.  I don’t give a shit how articulate he is.  The enlightened left continues to overplay their hand.

Agreed.