Chlamydia, Syphilis Cases on the Rise Among US Military Members

2 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

I never said you work at sandy's, I hear you hang out behind the dumpster, on your knees, with your mouth opened wide.. I mean thats what I hear..

And no, i dont accept any challenge from you, because I also hear that you have welched on every bet you have lost up in here.... So there is no point in making a bet with an honorless person..

I NEVER welched on any bet. I'm ready to take this to the next level with that Polish goof, anytime he wants to contact me via PM, so we can involve a law firm, that can handle the case. 

He will never do that, he just spouts off like the broke little spook that he is. 

Now, will you accept my challenge, YES OR NO?????

If Steve accepts, I'll go to the bank, and get the fukken cash Monday. His wife can see the cash, BEFORE I access my account on somebody's I-Phone. OK< faggot, how about that? 

• Platinum Contributing Member
26 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

I NEVER welched on any bet. I'm ready to take this to the next level with that Polish goof, anytime he wants to contact me via PM, so we can involve a law firm, that can handle the case. 

He will never do that, he just spouts off like the broke little spook that he is. 

Now, will you accept my challenge, YES OR NO?????

If Steve accepts, I'll go to the bank, and get the fukken cash Monday. His wife can see the cash, BEFORE I access my account on somebody's I-Phone. OK< faggot, how about that? 

Um No, ....again, how much money you have or dont have is absolutely of no concern of mine.. I COULD CARE LESS....

Geez you are one grumpy old cum dumpster..

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Polaris 550 said:

Steve will be tied to a solid wood chair, so he can't move his head, and I get one hit from the MAGLITE. 

His wife can wait at the end of my driveway, and I'll drag his body over to her car, and try to load him in. Then she can take him to the hospital, but they can NOT press charges. I will print out his post granting me IMMUNITY, so they can't arrest me. 

Do you two fagmonts accept the ZNOT CHALLENGE, or will you dance your way out of this? 

Go fuck yourself you fat retarded piece of shit. No one really cares how much money you have. A geriatric like you who never had to make a mortgage payment their entire life because their place was given to them who have to be a fucking moron to not have a least 1-1/2 million.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

4 hours ago, Rigid1 said:

Um No, ....again, how much money you have or dont have is absolutely of no concern of mine.. I COULD CARE LESS....

Geez you are one grumpy old cum dumpster..

3 hours ago, steve from amherst said:

Go fuck yourself you fat retarded piece of shit. No one really cares how much money you have. A geriatric like you who never had to make a mortgage payment their entire life because their place was given to them who have to be a fucking moron to not have a least 1-1/2 million.

So, you two fucktards had a chance to make $5000.00 quick 'n easy bucks, but you FLAKED!

Oh, you weren't so fuckin' sure about Sandy's when I called you out, were ya' bitches????

OK, how about this: Either Steve or me will locate a CERTIFIED POLYGRAPHER in southern NH. 

I will take the test to determine if I have EVAh worked behind Sandy's doing what you accuse me of, OK?

If I fail, I give you a bank check for $5000.00.

If I pass, I can tie Steve into a chair, and hit him once on the face=head area, with a 5-D-Cell Maglite, OK?

Do you two diseased fucktards accept this challenge???? 

Come on pussies, bring it!!!

27 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

So, you two fucktards had a chance to make $5000.00 quick 'n easy bucks, but you FLAKED!

Oh, you weren't so fuckin' sure about Sandy's when I called you out, were ya' bitches????

OK, how about this: Either Steve or me will locate a CERTIFIED POLYGRAPHER in southern NH. 

I will take the test to determine if I have EVAh worked behind Sandy's doing what you accuse me of, OK?

If I pass, I can tie Steve into a chair, and hit him once on the face=head area, with a 5-D-Cell Maglite, OK?

You wouldn't pay up it's what you are , a fucking WELCHER !!!

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

OK, $32,000.00+. Not bad.

So, it appears you two might be the ones that work a glory hole at Sandy's and suck trucker cock, 'cause you've both been " OWNED ", to the MAXIMUM MAX!!!   :owned::owned:

Steve can come by with a I-Phone, and I'll access my Fidelity account. If I didn't make thousands today, I'll write him a check for $5000.00.

If I DID make thousands today, I will have the legal right to strike him in the head area with a 5-D-Cell Maglite, OK????

Come on Goombah, let's see how tough you are. 

Horse shit u have nothing !!!!

• Thanks 1

26 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

You will not spend $5000 , you are the cheapest fuck in the state of NH. Benny said your the biggest welcher of FS. Your like crime , you don't pay.

Oh, funny guy tonight, huh? I don't pay huh? 

I'll bring the 5 Gs in CASH!!!!!

How about that? I'll give the 5 Gs to the polygrapher, if I fail, he gives you the money.

If I pass, I'll give you a chance to tell the wife, where to transport ya'.  Manchester has a level 5 trauma unit. They might fly ya' down to Mass. General, I don't know. 

37 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

When you have nothing but money..ffs...

What a loser

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, The One said:

Horse shit u have nothing !!!!

Ya' notice Steve won't accept my MONEY CHALLENGE??? 

Ya' know why he won't? 

"Cause the little Goombah bitch KNOWS who I am!!!!   

19 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Ya' notice Steve won't accept my MONEY CHALLENGE??? 

Ya' know why he won't? 

"Cause the little Goombah bitch KNOWS who I am!!!!   

No because he will not receive money from the WELCHER !!!

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

Oh, funny guy tonight, huh? I don't pay huh? 

I'll bring the 5 Gs in CASH!!!!!

How about that? I'll give the 5 Gs to the polygrapher, if I fail, he gives you the money.

If I pass, I'll give you a chance to tell the wife, where to transport ya'.  Manchester has a level 5 trauma unit. They might fly ya' down to Mass. General, I don't know. 

I hear there is one in Mashpee. Why don't you head to midcape to find him

56 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

I hear there is one in Mashpee. Why don't you head to midcape to find him

Who the fuck said I didn't have a mortgage!!!

7 hours ago, steve from amherst said:

nigga please

Why don't ya' post some pics of your work equipment? You must have a garage full of stuff to run your company. Post some pics. 

I think you're a FLY-BY-NIGHT outfit. 

We went by your place in Mass., it's a shitty run-down ranch house with a one car garage. 

Where is your big, professional garage, with ditch-witches, compressors, numerous trucks, tons of supplies? 

POST THEM, YOU FAT BASTARD!! You pasta-eatin', old bastid. 

I bet they have to wheel you out of Marianno's 'cause you eat so much, you can't walk!!! 

15 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Why don't ya' post some pics of your work equipment? You must have a garage full of stuff to run your company. Post some pics. 

We went by your place in Mass., it's a shitty run-down ranch house with a one car garage. 

Where is your big, professional garage, with ditch-witches, compressors, numerous trucks, tons of supplies? 

I bet they have to wheel you out of Marianno's 'cause you eat so much, you can't walk!!! 

Why don't you STFU !!!! Fuck ur sickening!!! 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Polaris 550 said:

I sold that house 7 yrs ago fool. So did ya figure out who Amanda is yet you crack investigator? Want a hint?

2 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

I sold that house 7 yrs ago fool. So did ya figure out who Amanda is yet you crack investigator? Want a hint?

I only know one girl named Amanda. I don't think she would be associated with you. Much younger. 

21 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

So, where's the pics of all your BUSINESS EQUIPMENT???? 

And make sure there's a sneaker in the pic. 

Edited by Guest

46 minutes ago, awful knawful said:

A multi millionaire, ex cop, super stud has a mortgage on a shithole with rotting wood piles?:lol:

So, you're sayin' ya' don't believe me?????