The Only Choice for Dems

• Platinum Contributing Member

Actually Tim Ryan is fairly centered too.  Very strong for the American worker.   His A rating by the NRA is an absolute show stopper for the left.  Also pretty solid on the 4th amendment as well.  

https://www.ontheissues.org/OH/Tim_Ryan.htm

Edited by Highmark

She's a bit out of whack on economics (i.e. supporting UBI) but I do like her.  There's no fucking chance in hell she survives the moonbat shitshow that the Dem primaries are sure to be though.  Warren is the media darling.  How she possibly survived that whole DNA test thing just goes to show how much the media is in her corner.

1 hour ago, Highmark said:

Actually Tim Ryan is fairly centered too.  Very strong for the American worker.   His A rating by the NRA is an absolute show stopper for the left.  Also pretty solid on the 4th amendment as well.  

The least moonbat. Means he dosnt stand a chance in the dem primary. And he's also a warmonger. That can go against him in the primary and the general.

6 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

The least moonbat. Means he dosnt stand a chance in the dem primary. And he's also a warmonger. That can go against him in the primary and the general.

Yeah he is a bit on mongering side.   

9 minutes ago, hwytohell said:

The dembanksters and the  1%r  dem elite have picked the man, old crazy uncle joe.

They don't want someone like her calling them out on their blatant hypocrisy.  She knows who the problem is, just like others that are not part of that entrenched old dem elite.

Edited by racer254

2 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

I see the Trumptards have made their choice.

WTF are you babbling about now.....you have a problem with Gabbard?

I'd love if there was someone who will beat Trump.

It's the Dems race to lose. Trump is pure garbage. 

The dems are fucking pathetic though so we will end up with more Trump

3 hours ago, Highmark said:

Tim Ryan was a bumbling fool last night. 

Tulsi is a vet and should put the boots to president bone spurs in the debates...

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Mainecat said:

I see the Trumptards have made their choice.

Who cares, it's up to you guys to pick a candidate.....OR IS IT?.  You don't have an option either, the DNC will pick one for LOL.

Sitting here wondering if Biden's gonna do the same to her as Hillary did to the Bern. 

And then, will she turn around and support Biden after he gives it to her in the ass, just as the Bern supported Hillary?

:snack:

7 hours ago, f7ben said:

She would absolutely destroy Trump. I doubt trump would carry more than a handful of states

I would vote for her but trump would pull every state he pulled last time and it would come down to Florida and Ohio. He’d lose wisky but still might get Michigan. It would be a great race. He’s going to win in a landslide over the others as they are all empty suits

8 hours ago, Anler said:

Tim Ryan was a bumbling fool last night. 

Tulsi is a vet and should put the boots to president bone spurs in the debates...

Never watched.  Just going off what I know of him.   Sorry but hard to call a victor when the person you are attacking isn't even there.