Lol... the debate.

55 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I thought you didn't have time for this. 

Clearly not nearly as much as you.  You should try some more outside activities in your life, I have to believe it would help with your shitty attitude

4 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

I know how to do an AVI, you fukken couch buzzard faggot!! If anybody is a HOMO, it's MHOMO!!!!! 

You weak, old, house-bound piece of watery shit. 

I posted my shit, you've never posted ANYTHING, you weak, non-man.

You transsexual, hermaphrodite!!

:lies:

• Platinum Contributing Member
9 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Those are facts 'eh....he gave some reasons but apparently Tom and now you know better and frankly Tom maybe he was just tired of you.

:lol: No.... Slinger was the one who “always knew better”  and yet he was the one wrong and ran away tucked tail like a coward

9 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

Clearly not nearly as much as you.  You should try some more outside activities in your life, I have to believe it would help with your shitty attitude

My attitude is fine unless I’m dealing with cunts like you. 

1 hour ago, Skidooski said:

:lol: No.... Slinger was the one who “always knew better”  and yet he was the one wrong and ran away tucked tail like a coward

Maybe he just left...you really think he is a coward for leaving this joint? You and Tom sure take this place serious.

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

Maybe he just left...you really think he is a coward for leaving this joint? You and Tom sure take this place serious.

Yeah and maybe if he wasn't so sure of himself while being so wrong he wouldn't have had to run away. He'll be back probably....as soon as he has an inkling to stand on again. But looking at his party that might not be real soon unless Trump does something really stupid like start a war with Iran or start gassing people at his concentration camps

12 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Trump is irrelevant to 60% of American voters.  

15 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

You post like a 3 grade drama queen.

Umm hmm. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

My attitude is fine unless I’m dealing with cunts like you. 

Yeah you’re a regular ray of sunshine day in and day out. :lol: 

You and Tom sure take this place serious.

Well there’s the ironic post of the week. :lol: 

Probably this. Imagine coming to a place day in day out where your only allies are Slope MC and Spin? That’d take a toll on anyone. 

• Haha 4

4 minutes ago, frenchy said:

Probably this. Imagine coming to a place day in day out where your only allies are Slope MC and Spin? That’d take a toll on anyone. 

You left out Barbie Hands, but he is easy to forget.:lol:

4 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

Yeah you’re a regular ray of sunshine day in and day out. :lol: 

Well there’s the ironic post of the week. :lol: 

I argue about  politics and shit but DGAF for the most part...Tom is analyzing Slingers departure like a profiler from Criminal Minds. :lol:

4 hours ago, frenchy said:

That's the other thing....this place really is a right wing circle jerk for the most part and trying to fight it with the likes of those two as your wingmen  is definitely a non starter. :hiding:

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

I argue about  politics and shit but DGAF for the most part...Tom is analyzing Slingers departure like a profiler from Criminal Minds. :lol:

Why does this upset you so much?  Don't act like it doesn't. 

Slinger is a fool. He was warned for the better part of the last year to lower his expectations of the Mueller Investigation. Instead, he double downed. Those are facts. There is nothing to analyze. 

12 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Why does this upset you so much?  Don't act like it doesn't. 

Slinger is a fool. He was warned for the better part of the last year to lower his expectations of the Mueller Investigation. Instead, he double downed. Those are facts. There is nothing to analyze. 

Why would it upset me and here you go doubling down with the analysis but hey he was “warned”....serious internet business for sure! 😂

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

10 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Like going from site to site whining like a little bitch about who posts where type of serious...

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, washedupmxer said:

Like going from site to site whining like a little bitch about who posts where type of serious...

Who does that....Woolie? You? Knock it off!! :lmao: