Lol... the debate.

6 hours ago, jammin said:

Is SS gone... like gone??

She was on with Tucker last night.  Seems like a good person with good intentions but shes also at the back of the bus cuz the party aint want non of her.  Think she got the least amount of time as well?

Well I doubt he is completely gone but he had a meltdown after the Mueller report came out and decided to take a break.  His daughter is getting married and he tried to list that as the reason for his absence.  Umm hmmm.  Besides writing the checks what could consume the father of the brides time so much that they couldn't post on an internet forum every now and then.  

@Snoslinger is embarrassed by his complete miscalculation of Russiagate, the Mueller investigation and the Democrat party.  

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

7 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

STFU, you queer!! I don't even know Frenchy, so shut the fuck up!! Post up some pics of your shit, and I don't mean your REAL SHIT, I mean grounds, sleds, boats, cars, chain saws, woodpiles, and BROADS!!!

POST THEM, YOU FAGGOT. I HATE YOUR FUKKEN AVATAR! YOU FUKKEN ASSHOLE!!

You don't even know how to do a Avi you old fucking homosexual, and your a dumb fuck so STFU :finger2: go play with your ass buddies Faggot :fuckoff:

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 hours ago, AKIQPilot said:

Well I doubt he is completely gone but he had a meltdown after the Mueller report came out and decided to take a break.  His daughter is getting married and he tried to list that as the reason for his absence.  Umm hmmm.  Besides writing the checks what could consume the father of the brides time so much that they couldn't post on an internet forum every now and then.  

@Snoslinger is embarrassed by his complete miscalculation of Russiagate, the Mueller investigation and the Democrat party.  

Well aren’t you something.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

3 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Well aren’t you something.

What did your post say before the edit?  Cuz this makes no sense.  

Slinger is a fool.  He was warned for months to lower his expectations.  He just kept doubling down on stupid.  Don't be like Slinger.  

12 hours ago, racer254 said:

Yep, that and the simple fact that he will never admit defeat, admit he is incorrect or admit that he was wrong.  And NEVER apologize.   Sounds like a lot of liberal democrats I know. 

Him and the President have some things in common. :lol:

5 minutes ago, SSFB said:

Him and the President have some things in common. :lol:

But Trumpy hired people around him to blame.  Slinger has to blame himself.   :lol:

Didn’t Slinger have some health issues?  I think “NoIQpilot” drove him to the brink!!!!!

4 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

But Trumpy hired people around him to blame.  Slinger has to blame himself.   :lol:

Didn’t Slinger have some health issues?  I think “NoIQpilot” drove him to the brink!!!!!

Slinger definitely needed a break but so do a few others here. :snack:

1 minute ago, SSFB said:

Slinger definitely needed a break but so do a few others here. :snack:

Oh fuck.  You aren’t going to get drunk and start cleaning your ban hammer again are you?

550 can’t take another pill in the face.  :lol:

10 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Oh fuck.  You aren’t going to get drunk and start cleaning your ban hammer again are you?

I’ve been thinking about banning @ckf for a while! Tonight might be the night!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111 :gun: :ckf:

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, AKIQPilot said:

3 hours ago, Snake said:

Did he misstate a fact?

1 hour ago, AKIQPilot said:

What did your post say before the edit?  Cuz this makes no sense.  

Slinger is a fool.  He was warned for months to lower his expectations.  He just kept doubling down on stupid.  Don't be like Slinger.  

Those are facts 'eh....he gave some reasons but apparently Tom and now you know better and frankly Tom maybe he was just tired of you.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

3 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Those are facts 'eh....he gave some reasons but apparently Tom and now you know better and frankly Tom maybe he was just tired of you.

Or maybe it was you.

2 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Or maybe it was you.

Naaahh...Slinger and I got along just fine...nice try though.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

WTF is a pill in the face?????  :wtf:

7 hours ago, AKIQPilot said:

What are you 12 fuckin years old? Grow the fuck up.

6 hours ago, Momorider said:

You don't even know how to do a Avi you old fucking homosexual, and your a dumb fuck so STFU :finger2: go play with your ass buddies Faggot :fuckoff:

I know how to do an AVI, you fukken couch buzzard faggot!! If anybody is a HOMO, it's MHOMO!!!!! 

You weak, old, house-bound piece of watery shit. 

I posted my shit, you've never posted ANYTHING, you weak, non-man.

You transsexual, hermaphrodite!!