Beto O’Rourke Proposes ‘War Tax’ On Everyone Who Hasn’t Served In The Military

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

How about reversing the idea that world problems can be solved by invading other countries, destabilizing lives, and fucking people up? 

Well yeah...easier said than done with an entrenched MIC.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

2 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

How about reversing the idea that world problems can be solved by invading other countries, destabilizing lives, and fucking people up? 

No.....Americans are too fucking stupid. They need to be shown in terms they can understand. Money

3 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Can't do that because they hate us for our freedoms.

4 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

We know what's best for them!

:lol: Yet another idiotic and desperate idea from a crowded Dem party POTUS wannabe’s.

I won’t comment on some of these retarded statements in this thread right now from the stupid fucking hippies.

Wait....was that a comment?  I’ll circle back.....   :lmao:

28 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

:lol: Yet another idiotic and desperate idea from a crowded Dem party POTUS wannabe’s.

I won’t comment on some of these retarded statements in this thread right now from the stupid fucking hippies.

It's really amazing the lengths they are going to, in order to bride people for their votes and/or cause a divide.

Edited by racer254

17 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Please hurry....I can only imagine the brilliance that will be emenating from your piss flaps shortly!!!!!!!  :read:

• Haha 1

25 minutes ago, f7ben said:

No.....Americans are too fucking stupid. They need to be shown in terms they can understand. Money

And if Jesus could tell them that he is against that stuff they might listen to him...

36 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Please hurry....I can only imagine the brilliance that will be emenating from your piss flaps shortly!!!!!!!  :read:

“Spew the same old tired crap..all day everyday...you're not creative or interesting but at least you're consistent....so there's that.”

:lol2:

• Haha 1

Just now, Zambroski said:

“Spew the same old tired crap..all day everyday...you're not creative or interesting but at least you're consistent....so there's that.”

Yeah I said that and and as usual you didn’t post anything relevant....my quote applies yet again!!!!!

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

Yeah I said that and and as usual you didn’t post anything relevant....my quote applies yet again!!!!!

• Haha 1

• Gold Member

Half the Dems wanna give away more free shit and the other half wanna tax people more then on the R side we got the Donald.  What the actual fuck...  :flush:   

Our fiscal house will crumble before these cocksuckers even think about doing something.  Every one of them should be fired immediately.

43 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Fucking Derpbroski has hit level momo

Derp.

29 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

No shit and he’s bringing Dopo along for the ride...perfect!!!   :lol:

• Gold Member

Good plan on the war tax...  the president’s on Mount Rushmore would prolly agree.

i think it should be expanded upon though to have the top 5 most expensive expenditures/programs of the government have there own line items on your paycheck stub....  also the projected amount of tax you would need to pay to have a balanced budget.

5 hours ago, Snake said:

https://twitter.com/thebra

Are neither you nor a family member a current or former member of the U.S. armed forces? There might be a tax for that. 2020 Democratic presidential candidate Beto O’Rourke proposed a “war tax” Monday as part of the former Texas congressman’s plan to support veterans and spread the burden of military conflict.

O’Rourke’s “war tax” is part of the candidate’s new plan to provide better services to the nation’s veterans and to end the “Forever Wars” in the Middle East.

“The time has come to cancel the blank check for endless war and to ensure that any future engagements are the result of a national conversation about our security interests and duly authorized by Congress,” O’Rourke’s plan states.

The new tax, according to O’Rourke, would apply to households that lack either current or former members of the military. Qualifying households with an income below $30,000 a year would pay $25, and those making under $40,000 annually would pay $57. Households with an income below $50,000 would pay $98, those making less than $75,000 would pay $164 and those under $100,000 would pay $270. Households making less than $200,000 would pay $485 and those making above $200,000 would pay $1,000.

dfordfile/status/1143542856751226880 https://thefederalist.com/2019/06/25/beto-orourke-proposes-war-tax-everyone-hasnt-served-military/

If military costs were a separate line item on your income tax form, that would be even better.

How much do these endless wars cost per year per household?

If everything on your federal  , state and local tax bill was broken down into each line item spending , this country would blow up . Same when the elected pols  give themselves pay + benefit   raises , each of them never stands up in the well and says " Yes I deserve a pay increase " . It is always hidden into other spending bills.

4 hours ago, f7ben said:

How are we paying? We run deficits every year about equal to our defense spending. 

Just a thought but what is the $ amount of unpaid taxes per year?

3 minutes ago, Snake said:

What is more concerning is that 45% of Americans pay no income tax at all.  Of those, upwards of 70% owe taxes.

But those “rich” mother fuckers, eh?  How dare them pay out the nose to cover everyone’s nut. GET THEM!!!!!

1 hour ago, BOHICA said:

Good plan on the war tax...  the president’s on Mount Rushmore would prolly agree.

i think it should be expanded upon though to have the top 5 most expensive expenditures/programs of the government have there own line items on your paycheck stub....  also the projected amount of tax you would need to pay to have a balanced budget.

45 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

If military costs were a separate line item on your income tax form, that would be even better.

How much do these endless wars cost per year per household?

31 minutes ago, hwytohell said:

If everything on your federal  , state and local tax bill was broken down into each line item spending , this country would blow up . Same when the elected pols  give themselves pay + benefit   raises , each of them never stands up in the well and says " Yes I deserve a pay increase " . It is always hidden into other spending bills.

Fuck it, just stop taking anything out of your paychecks and have it all happen at the end of the year when you do your taxes.  See how that would fly.....shit would get real in a hurry.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Fuck it, just stop taking anything out of your paychecks and have it all happen at the end of the year when you do your taxes.  See how that would fly.....shit would get real in a hurry.

You can claim as many dependents/exceptions as you want as a W4 employee throughout the year.  I say claim 99 dependents.

Now, when tax time comes, just get a creative accountant.  

1 hour ago, Snake said:

Not sure? As a % of total amount due I'd say it's probably pretty low