• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SSFB

• motonoggin

• Anler

• awful knawful

7 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

Daves taste in Pizza is pretty spot on but not sure about chicken sammies.  going to have to try the popeyes.  Fucking wife shot down the chik fil a my daughter wanted on her way out to Ohio last week,  love that shit.  

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

I need to try it.

It’s a craze for sure. I drove by there today around 11am and the parking lot was full. That place usually isn’t very busy.

18 minutes ago, Edmo said:

It’s a craze for sure. I drove by there today around 11am and the parking lot was full. That place usually isn’t very busy.

It’s blowing up on social media and it appears to be working. I drove buy one in Naperville today and it looked real busy?

12 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

It’s blowing up on social media and it appears to be working. I drove buy one in Naperville today and it looked real busy?

How's the Mex at Front Street these days. 

Just now, ArcticCrusher said:

How's the Mex at Front Street these days. 

White people food. It’s walking distance from my house and haven’t been there in five years I would bet. 

5 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

White people food. It’s walking distance from my house and haven’t been there in five years I would bet. 

Haha, walking distance from a great customer of mine as well.  It was his favorite place and we would go between there and Sullivan's.  Haven't been out that way in a decade though.