Top Posters In This Topic

• SSFB

• motonoggin

• Anler

• awful knawful

• Gold Member
1 hour ago, motonoggin said:

Yes

Law enforcement has a plethora of problems, the attitude of its personnel being a major factor, but it's simply not true to claim all cops are bastards.

8 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

Law enforcement has a plethora of problems, the attitude of its personnel being a major factor, but it's simply not true to claim all cops are bastards.

I will agree that they’ve lost their way of being of service to citizens.  They all have morphed into qua-say enforcers with military garb and some bizarro commando attitude they think matches, or even worse, justifies it. 

16 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I will agree that they’ve lost their way of being of service to citizens.  They all have morphed into qua-say enforcers with military garb and some bizarro commando attitude they think matches, or even worse, justifies it. 

They’re on a “battlefield”, didn’t you hear? 

1 minute ago, SSFB said:

I was recording a stop a while back, and the State Police had no body cam. I made sure to make the point to the fuckers I was their body cam.

Just now, SSFB said:

What a bunch of bullshit.  They really need leadership to get them away from this mindset. 

None of us wonder at all why they resist body cameras vehemently.  They should WANT them for their own indemnity.  I sure as fuck would.

4 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

What a bunch of bullshit.  They really need leadership to get them away from this mindset. 

None of us wonder at all why they resist body cameras vehemently.  They should WANT them for their own indemnity.  I sure as fuck would.

Stop was by a residence. The cop tried to get someone in the house to trespass me so I couldn't record. No one was home and I shit all over him. :lol:

"Why are you so afraid of cameras?"

"I'm not." :lmao:

Edited by Snake

32 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

i like to watch that live PD show sometimes,  other night 15 guys most dressed in full military battle gear and an APV to serve a warrant on one guy for some drug charges,  SMH

4 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

i like to watch that live PD show sometimes,  other night 15 guys most dressed in full military battle gear and an APV to serve a warrant on one guy for some drug charges,  SMH

It’s amazing how they make use of that equipment to justify having it.

”justify”.  Yuh.

25 minutes ago, teamgreen02 said:

Post image

Yup.  

Just watching little segment on local news.   Women that sowed suits  together never got the attention or admiration they deserved 

Edited by Cold War

On 7/20/2019 at 10:33 AM, Zambroski said:

They have a lot of the cops in down town Chicago wearing high vis shirts, it’s starting to go in the other direction.  A lot of the towns in my area are getting the cops out of their cars and having them walking and riding bikes. It gets them interacting with their community a lot better.

13 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

They have a lot of the cops in down town Chicago wearing high vis shirts, it’s starting to go in the other direction.  A lot of the towns in my area are getting the cops out of their cars and having them walking and riding bikes. It gets them interacting with their community a lot better.

the fat heads up here are in their cars all the time. when i moved up here 38 years ago, they walked around the downtown and interacted. hell, these retards now don't even have a motorcycle cop. lets get insulated from john Q public, because it is us versus them. makes me wretch how they have become so fucking gestapo

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

Really, really good idea.

3 minutes ago, mtnloverxtreme2 said:

the fat heads up here are in their cars all the time. when i moved up here 38 years ago, they walked around the downtown and interacted. hell, these retards now don't even have a motorcycle cop. lets get insulated from john Q public, because it is us versus them. makes me wretch how they have become so fucking gestapo

Had the same DNR cop stop us twice in two days in Tn. Just pulled up next to us while we were looking at maps about Twenty miles from black top. The first time he warned us about dense fog and a flash flood coming. The second day we ran into him again in a different area, just asked if we were still having fun. He said he was out patrolling and looking for idiots tearing up hillsides with SXS ‘s. There are a lot of great cops out there.

3 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

Had the same DNR cop stop us twice in two days in Tn. Just pulled up next to us while we were looking at maps about Twenty miles from black top. The first time he warned us about dense fog and a flash flood coming. The second day we ran into him again in a different area, just asked if we were still having fun. He said he was out patrolling and looking for idiots tearing up hillsides with SXS ‘s. There are a lot of great cops out there.

don't know about 'a lot', but there are. and a real big kudos to him for going after SXS's. stupidest fucking things made