• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SSFB

• motonoggin

• Anler

• awful knawful

23 hours ago, Cold War said:

813EBF86-FB6E-4258-92AA-23A64159E027.jpeg

Already saw that. I'd like to see the link to the article not a screenshot that could come from anywhere. It may very well be a true story but much that is passed as legitimate stories prove to be created to stir a response.

• Like 1

22 hours ago, AKIQPilot said:

One of the best plates of Mexican food I have ever had was at Be  The Asteca in North West DC is good but very expensive.  Uncle Julios in Rockville MD is very good.  Taqueria Habanero in DC is very good.  Espita Mezcaleria in downtown DC is great mexican food.  

I've had decent mexican food in Phoenix.  Hole in the wall places where a plate of enchiladas is $6.99.  

I'm just not a fan of the heavy chili powder mexican food.  I like a much lighter sauce that isn't based on chili powder.   Most of the mexican food in the southwest is covered in gravy sauce made with chili powder.  

Been in there a couple times. It's real close to my boat. First time was good, second time it was packed and looked like a back alley with half eaten food on most of the tables and slippery dirty floor. Kinda turned me off from going back. Pier 74 is pretty good right there and there is a great Brewpub a couple doors down. Come on  down again this year, we can show you around.

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Kev144 said:

Mexico town in Detroit :lol: 

Look it up, faggot. :finger:

31 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

What's so funny...there is a vibrant Hispanic community in Detroit.

Don't pay any attention to retarded Retarded Richie Cunningham :lol:

:snack:

46 minutes ago, s pump said:

Already saw that. I'd like to see the link to the article not a screenshot that could come from anywhere. It may very well be a true story but much that is passed as legitimate stories prove to be created to stir a response.

https://abcnews.go.com/US/louisiana-mother-charged-homicide-crash-killed-year-daughter/story?id=53437927