• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SSFB

• motonoggin

• Anler

• awful knawful

• Gold Member
18 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

I have no problem with anybody that dislikes cops.......................many cops ARE EXTREME ASSHOLES OF THE HIGHEST ORDER. 

What I do have disagreement with is people like Ben who continually insist that cops are low intelligence. I regret to say, because I hate many of them myself, but cops are the furthest thing from dumb, and generally live the best lives of anyone I know.

I could go into the details of why, but suffice to say it's true. I wish it wasn't. 

I bet you give free handys to cops in exchange for arresting the other lot lizards.

2 hours ago, motonoggin said:

Derp "you can't be mad capitalism created an oligarchy and severe wealth inequality if you have a cell phone" /derp

Oh you can be mad and complain all you want.  But don't bother doing anything about it.  

2 hours ago, motonoggin said:

Derp "you can't be mad capitalism created an oligarchy and severe wealth inequality if you have a cell phone" /derp

Derp “Toms traveling around the country in his motor home loving life because he worked hard, invested and saved.  Meanwhile, you waste your life chasing some delusional collectivist notion that is never going to happen , certainly not in your lifetime.  When you’re Toms age and still don’t have a pot to piss in maybe the light bulb will go off”/derp

6 hours ago, Kivalo said:

I bet you give free handys to cops in exchange for arresting the other lot lizards.

STFU, you fat bastid, in the middle of the Bering Sea, riding around with a bunch of guys in a floating oil truck. Are they all slapping their meat, or do they lube you up and fuck you up the ass, without giving you the common courtesy of a GODDAMNED REACH-AROUND!!!   :bum:                                     :junk::junk::junk:

Kivvie                                                          Kivvie's Shipmates    

• Gold Member
Just now, Polaris 550 said:

STFU, you fat bastid, in the middle of the Bering Sea, riding around with a bunch of guys in a floating oil truck. Are they all slapping their meat, or do they lube you up and fuck you up the ass, without giving you the common courtesy of a GODDAMNED REACH-AROUND!!!   :bum:                                     :junk::junk::junk:

Kivvie                                                          Kivvie's Shipmates    

We have one female aboard, at least it says its female. 

Our first engineer was a chick, kinda hot, too.

2 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

We have one female aboard, at least it says its female. 

Our first engineer was a chick, kinda hot, too.

So basically, 'yer still waxin' 'yer dolphin. Right? :dunno: