Top Posters In This Topic

• SSFB

• motonoggin

• Anler

• awful knawful

• Platinum Contributing Member
44 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

I love skiing but always kind of hated these things. Harsh on the knees

I hear ya there...I grew up on skis but moguls were never my thing and X2 on the knees.....I watch professional and Olympic moguls skiers and just cringe. 

11 hours ago, Woodtick said:

:lol:

9A600E6E-50F2-4595-9050-12E3C1ADB825.png

What some don’t get is they don’t care about any of that stuff. Just killing babies. He got 90% of the evangelical vote. 🤔

4 minutes ago, Edmo said:

What some don’t get is they don’t care about any of that stuff. Just killing babies. He got 90% of the evangelical vote. 🤔

He gut hooks them like a used car salesmen. He got every red neck to vote for him with the wall talk. He was never going to build that wall. Nobody is coming to take your guns and abortion laws aren’t getting changed. The politicians gut hook these people.

14 hours ago, Woodtick said:

:lol:

44EF77C8-E4EB-4957-AB34-9C78743A6917.png

I like that the first thing he will do is shut down the borders .....  keep people from trying to sneak in to the country to be thrown in camps & then murdered. 

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, Edmo said:

evangelicals are usually complete POS.  trumps a complete POS.  So there is plenty similar between them

9 hours ago, Mikeadoo said:

Or maybe, just maybe, they won't fuck you because you are a (wannabe self) cocksucking loser???? 

:dunno:

You missed the point of the meme, clearly.