Meme thread

1 minute ago, ckf said:

It's funny to see all of the Pats fans complain on social media about the refs costing them the game. IT'S THE PATS POOR PERFORMANCE THAT COST THEM THE GAME. Yes, the refs sucked too.

79760378_2435155340030264_38709172893059

I called this week and last week a few weeks ago and they may very well still lose the division to buffalo.  the O line is terrible and brady is effected by that almost every play.  no one will have more throw sways in a season I would bet than him this year.  

• Like 1

• Replies 39.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SSFB

• motonoggin

• Anler

• awful knawful

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, ckf said:

It's funny to see all of the Pats fans complain on social media about the refs costing them the game. IT'S THE PATS POOR PERFORMANCE THAT COST THEM THE GAME. Yes, the refs sucked too.

79760378_2435155340030264_38709172893059

Yep , piss poor performance by the offense and the refs

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

i don;t think they can do it.  Funny that they had 2 pieces they need right now and let them go but even that doesn;t solve the terrible o line.  

I was surprised that they let Gordon go...wtf?

51 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

They aren't know as The Cheatriots for nothing :bc:

9 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

Lol OMG what a total FAIL! 

11 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Literally makes my heart smile.  :lol:

I'd trade our idiot in charge up here in a heartbeat for Trump any day!

Funny how Barb, Trail and a few others on here despise him, though? 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

12 hours ago, motonoggin said:

79530683_3966888529988762_7055999400329347072_n.jpg

I'd bet at least half can afford it.  It's a game for some people regardless of income level to see what they can get away with.  I ran a  basketball program and every year had to chase the 2 richest families for money meanwhile the 2 kids with a fucked up family situation that i'd have given a pass to always came up with their money.  

6 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

I'd bet at least half can afford it.  It's a game for some people regardless of income level to see what they can get away with.  I ran a  basketball program and every year had to chase the 2 richest families for money meanwhile the 2 kids with a fucked up family situation that i'd have given a pass to always came up with their money.  

Rich people are shit, no doubt, but that is clearly not a policy aimed at making the rich pay. It's intended to terrorize the poor.