• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SSFB

• motonoggin

• Anler

• awful knawful

7 hours ago, SSFB said:

79578666_10221168569105077_8294336130732

Exhibit 1, the MNLARS system in Minnesota. The government requires us to get IDs, license tabs, titles, etc.  Rather than buy an off the shelf software package, they decide to develop their own.  They fuck the system up so bad they have to completely can it.  Guess who gets to pay for the new system. Zero accountability for those that were in charge.

38 minutes ago, teamgreen02 said:

Exhibit 1, the MNLARS system in Minnesota. The government requires us to get IDs, license tabs, titles, etc.  Rather than buy an off the shelf software package, they decide to develop their own.  They fuck the system up so bad they have to completely can it.  Guess who gets to pay for the new system. Zero accountability for those that were in charge.

10 years, $90M and they needed another $45M to unfuck it and make it work.  They ran the Obamacare playbook on that shit.  

No, seriously.....gubment is guid at running stuff.

Just now, Zambroski said:

10 years, $90M and they needed another $45M to untuck it and make it work.  They ran the Obamacare playbook on that shit.  

No, seriously.....gubment is guid at running stuff.

No wonder you guys have one of the highest income taxes in the country. :lol:

1 minute ago, SSFB said:

No wonder you guys have one of the highest income taxes in the country. :lol:

Big government/brother is really good at stuff and things.  My little Mecca libtwat area does shit that is absolutely hilarious.  So much silliness that is sounds made up.  But, nope!  Real!

1 hour ago, teamgreen02 said:

Giving the Indians $35m+ they should not have received, and basically blowing it off.  

I think MNLARS is over $100m now too, possibly closer to $200m.   

2 hours ago, Woodtick said:

This is some FU $ stuff?:lol:

I built a table like that out of a blown up Keith Black Aluminum Hemi block about 25 years ago. Billet aluminum rods and pistons for legs. Lasted about a year before the wife made me get rid of it. I gave it to a racer buddy who was single. Hahahaha

• Thanks 1