Meme thread

• Platinum Contributing Member
41 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

9C336332-4BBC-4683-BC04-65D3D819B16F.jpeg

In most of those cities who is shooting each other...do you really think guns laws or lack thereof would make a difference?

• Replies 39.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SSFB

• motonoggin

• Anler

• awful knawful

36 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

In most of those cities who is shooting each other...do you really think guns laws or lack thereof would make a difference?

Well let's axe ourselves a question. If gang bangers in all of these cities could get more guns do you think there would be more gun violence or less? 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

That’s the point!!

1 hour ago, Anler said:

Well let's axe ourselves a question. If gang bangers in all of these cities could get more guns do you think there would be more gun violence or less? 

Guessing more but I don’t think they have a problem getting guns now.

1 hour ago, Anler said:

I would guess that far and away most are packing and the ones who aren't are trying their best to get one. 

2 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Guessing more but I don’t think they have a problem getting guns now.

Of course they can get them but illegal guns are expensive. If they could get them from the store like everyone else then they could probably buy 2 or 3 times as many for the same $$$. Bottom line if nobody addresses our nations drug policies that violence isnt going away. 

3 minutes ago, Anler said:

Of course they can get them but illegal guns are expensive. If they could get them from the store like everyone else then they could probably buy 2 or 3 times as many for the same $$$. Bottom line if nobody addresses our nations drug policies that violence isnt going away. 

The other side of the coin is how many people in the cities in the drug trade could pass a gun background check?

Just now, Carlos Danger said:

The other side of the coin is how many people in the cities in the drug trade could pass a gun background check?

We are talking about less gun restrictions making things better. More guns = more better. 

2 minutes ago, Anler said:

We are talking about less gun restrictions making things better. More guns = more better. 

More, Less I think either way Gun crime will remain the same. Taken as a whole prohibition of any kind on things people want usually leads to........

6 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

More, Less I think either way Gun crime will remain the same. Taken as a whole prohibition of any kind on things people want usually leads to........

The entire issue is based on and rooted in prohibition

1 hour ago, Carlos Danger said:

IT dosnt matter. They have their girlfriends buy them for them. That is where the majority of illegal guns come from. Straw purchases.