• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SSFB

• motonoggin

• Anler

• awful knawful

19 hours ago, SmeeAgain said:

I still have well over 1000 albums - I think a few over 1300 to be exact.  All are in mint condition and protected by a heavy plastic cover.  Many of my favorite albums themselves are protected by those special anti-static covers.  I probably have 50 Japanese albums pressings.  I also have about 100 45's too.  I've never thought about selling them.  Probably could get some good coin if I knew where to do it.  Haven't listened to them in ages - largely because by toddler (at the time) grabbed my turntable by the tonearm and broke they stylus off the cartridge.  That was a $3500 cartridge :wall: that I didn't feel like replacing and still haven't.  This occurred about 12 years ago.  I have a shit ton of good stuff.

My Buddy died of cancer about a month ago he willed some of his 3500 or so albums to me. This is what will happen to your records :)

• Haha 1

On 8/9/2019 at 8:16 AM, DriftBusta said:

X2.  You know what is fucked up? I first heard Aerosmith when I was in high school. Fuck I’m 61 years old now and they’re still performing. :lol: 

I saw them live about 7 years ago :lol: still sounded good