• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SSFB

• motonoggin

• Anler

• awful knawful

• Gold Member
On 5/21/2019 at 8:14 PM, small-bore said:

A shoe really. I got it from a chunk of kindling wood to an old drive belt from a sled and everything in between.

My mom favored the wooden spoon.  :lol:

Just now, teamgreen02 said:

This is what I would do if @Mileage Psycho were my neighbor.

135fkkp9zyz21.jpg?width=960&crop=smart&auto=webp&s=9bb5bdadb02e66166b4bb84f1bdab3074ab062f5

Ahahahhah  that's excellent!!!!!   I wonder if you could get fined for using sealer on a public road way?  The argument could be made it is helping it.  Like picking up trash on the side of the road or something.

• Thanks 1

:lol:  i was impressed got the boy under his jeep to rip off the rusted out tailpipe and first thing he did was go look for some eye protection,  guess wood shop class did teach him some good habit. 

14 hours ago, teamgreen02 said:

b85bc49.jpg

I felt the same way about building a computer but then I watched my kid do it and it took about 5 minutes. :lol: 

6 minutes ago, Anler said:

I felt the same way about building a computer but then I watched my kid do it and it took about 5 minutes. :lol: 

We were building computers in the early 2000s, not real difficult even back then.  The worst bar was the panic that set in the first time you try to turn it on and forgot to flip the switch on the power supply.