• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SSFB

• motonoggin

• Anler

• awful knawful

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Jesus Christ you are being thick today...fine they can be your enemy but what does that have to do with diabetics getting ripped off?

Did you not read my earlier post.  Drugs should not be as expensive as they are.  They should not be free either.  I have sympathy for the diabetic.  I have no sympathy for the addict.  

I don't expect you to agree with my position but it should be clear enough for you to understand.  :dunno: 

• Thanks 1

• Platinum Contributing Member

So if they didn’t hand out Narcan to od victims insulin would be cheap...you go with that.

No , if they didn't give out Narcan , the money they spend doing so could be spent subsidizing insulin, Get it?

• Thanks 1

Oh so they know for sure it’s an OD and now EMTs are playing god..SMH

I feel the same way about drunks. This country probably spends $200,000 a weekend taking drunks to hospitals. 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, steve from amherst said:

No , if they didn't give out Narcan , the money they spend doing so could be spent subsidizing insulin, Get it?

Seems pretty straightforward to me.  :bc: 

• Like 1

Narcan costs taking a toll on first responder budgets

facebook.svgtwitter.svgemail.svg

Myrtle Beach, S.C. (WPDE) — More and more first responders are carrying Narcan, the drug used to reverse the effects of heroin overdoses, and more agencies are increasing the number of doses they administer.

That's because they say the need is there, as the number of overdoses rise locally, statewide and nationally.

But, as Narcan doses and costs increase, local agencies are trying to pay for the lifesaving drug.

5 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

I feel the same way about drunks. This country probably spends $200,000 a weekend taking drunks to hospitals. 

We dont even need paramedics then. If someone has a heart attack its because they didnt live a healthy lifestyle. If they fall and break something its because they werent being safe. We could eliminate emergency services all together because all it does is bail people out of their own mistakes! And then we could give that money to the military to protect us some more. :bc: 

Just now, Anler said:

We dont even need paramedics then. If someone has a heart attack its because they didnt live a healthy lifestyle. If they fall and break something its because they werent being safe. We could eliminate emergency services all together because all it does is bail people out of their own mistakes! And then we could give that money to the military to protect us some more. :bc: 

Ummm no.

• Thanks 1

Just now, Anler said:

That's being a little extreme but there is a little truth in all of it.  

1 minute ago, AKIQPilot said:

That's being a little extreme but there is a little truth in all of it.  

Yep. Their job is to save lives. Stop being a cunt. :bc: 

12 minutes ago, Anler said:

Ah , bipolar is see. Its either all or nothing huh? Am I supposed to say why don't we start sending paramedics to homes when people have the flu? Of course not , that would be stupid. 

If your wife was in a car accident and had to wait an extra 20 minutes for a paramedic to get there because he was busy giving a junkie Narcan that would suck.

That being said said I have no problem with shooting galleries staffed by volunteers.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Momorider said:

This is the Meme thread you fuckstick shitforbrains take your shit to another thread you imbiciles :finger2: :finger: :bigfinger: :fuckyou:

:goodpost: :lol:

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Momorider said:

This is the Meme thread you fuckstick shitforbrains take your shit to another thread you imbiciles :finger2: :finger: :bigfinger: :fuckyou:

It was a meme that started this discussion.  Eat shit faggot.  

• Haha 2

37 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

Oh so if EMTs didn’t have to hand out Narcan to addicts then somehow the cost of insulin at  pharmacies would be subsidized...yeah...seems legit.

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

Oh so if EMTs didn’t have to hand out Narcan to addicts then somehow the cost of insulin at  pharmacies would be subsidized...yeah...seems legit.

would be ,probably not. Could be yes.

But in all reality insulin is affordable for most. Many other drugs are not

• Like 1

Just now, steve from amherst said:

would be ,probably not. Could be yes.

But in all reality insulin is affordable for most. Many other drugs are not

Apparently you missed the article about insulin cost spiking in this country and what lengths diabetics are going to for their insulin.

2 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Apparently you missed the article about insulin cost spiking in this country and what lengths diabetics are going to for their insulin.

We should hang every big pharm CEO from the highest tree in DC.  And tell all the politicians they are next.  If only life were this simple.  

• Thanks 1

Just now, AKIQPilot said:

We should hang every big pharm CEO from the highest tree in DC.  And tell all the politicians they are next.  If only life were this simple.  

Why do that....if we just stop giving out Narcan everything will be solved.

15 hours ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

Best Mexican food I've ever had was a place in Norwalk Ohio. Don't remember that name of it , but it was amazing.  Needed a translator to order, but was worth it. 

There's some really good Mexican food down in Mexico Town in Detroit. I'm sure @Edmo has been there :bc:

Oh yeah. Spent a lot of time in Mexican town. Xochimilcos (sp?) and Mexican village were my faves. Mexican fiesta in Dearborn Heights is very good as well. 

5 hours ago, Skidooski said:

Jalopeneo's in Pontiac is pretty good food and there's a good Mexican market in that area also.

There used to be a decent place between 29 and 30 mile on Van Dyke. Started out as a taco truck I believe that had good tacos :dunno: 

Xochimilco in Detroit was always a place we'd go to in years past

Never been there. 

Still there, and they still have the truck to. Awesome food. That's only about 4 miles from me.  There's also a place right by me on 33 1/2 and Van Dyke called La Fonda. Pretty good.  There's also one in Waterford.  I also like Mexican Village at 21 and Van Dyke , and Taco Loco at 24 and Van Dyke. Taco Loco has all you can eat tacos on Tuesdays. 

Yep.  I like having places out this way tho. Don't have to drive as far. :bc:

1 minute ago, Edmo said:

Oh yeah. Spent a lot of time in Mexican town. Xochimilcos (sp?) and Mexican village were my faves. Mexican fiesta in Dearborn Heights is very good as well. 

Mexican Village in Shelby Township is the same people as Mexican Village down there. Love their frozen strawberry margaritas :bc:

9 minutes ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

Never been there. 

Still there, and they still have the truck to. Awesome food. That's only about 4 miles from me.  There's also a place right by me on 33 1/2 and Van Dyke called La Fonda. Pretty good.  There's also one in Waterford.  I also like Mexican Village at 21 and Van Dyke , and Taco Loco at 24 and Van Dyke. Taco Loco has all you can eat tacos on Tuesdays. 

Yep.  I like having places out this way tho. Don't have to drive as far. :bc:

Mexican Village in Shelby Township is the same people as Mexican Village down there. Love their frozen strawberry margaritas:bc:

Ummmmm.............  Nevermind.  I don't have a good dental plan any more.  I'll just save my chicklet surgery for another time......