• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SSFB

• motonoggin

• Anler

• awful knawful

16 minutes ago, DAVE said:

Shes definitely safer here...she would get stoned to death with that attitude in Iran likely.

Times are changing. Try Youtube

1 minute ago, DAVE said:

Ive seen them stoned on facebook.

Of course you have. And Russians stole the election on facebook, Slinger.  :lol:

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Anler said:

Of course you have. And Russians stole the election on facebook, Slinger.  :lol:

Have you ever seen the chainsaw video on facebook....where the mexican druglords cut 2 guys heads off? The poor second guy has to watch and gets covered in the 1st guys blood...gruesome stuff....theres another one where a guy cuts his wifes hed off with a sharp knife for having an affair....

Lots of gruesome shit on facebook.

2 minutes ago, DAVE said:

Have you ever seen the chainsaw video on facebook....where the mexican druglords cut 2 guys heads off? The poor second guy has to watch and gets covered in the 1st guys blood...gruesome stuff....theres another one where a guy cuts his wifes hed off with a sharp knife for having an affair....

Lots of gruesome shit on facebook.

Yes, I have been saying Mexican drug cartels are our #1 threat since 1999. But until its posted on facebook nobody gives a shit. Now we know where you get your information. :lol: 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Anler said:

Yes, I have been saying Mexican drug cartels are our #1 threat since 1999. But until its posted on facebook nobody gives a shit. Now we know where you get your information. :lol: 

:lol:

I dont believe much on facebook...but the vids are real...no matter the reason they happened.

1 minute ago, DAVE said:

I dont believe much on facebook...but the vids are real...no matter the reason they happened.

The only reason vids like that are posted to facebook is to incite emotion. Apparently it works.

Just now, Anler said:

The only reason vids like that are posted to facebook is to incite emotion. Apparently it works.

Of course...its the reason you make the comments you do to!

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Ummmm, no.  One is 100% self induced the other is at least partially hereditary.  These two do not compare in the least.  

I know you’re short but right over

your head.

2 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Ummmm, no.  One is 100% self induced the other is at least partially hereditary.  These two do not compare in the least.  

So let people die?