• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SSFB

• motonoggin

• Anler

• awful knawful

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

How in the fuck can this even happen...defies logic and reality.

A friend of mine got hit by an on duty cop who was banging his girlfriend 18 miles away when a call came in and he was doing 100+mph to get where he was supposed to be when he hit my friend. He had his 6 year old niece in the car with him. 

• Confused 1

1 minute ago, Anler said:

A friend of mine got hit by an on duty cop who was banging his girlfriend 18 miles away when a call came in and he was doing 100+mph to get where he was supposed to be when he hit my friend. He had his 6 year old niece in the car with him. 

Did he at least lose his job?

1 minute ago, DAVE said:

Did he at least lose his job?

Of course not. Probably the only thing that saved my bud from getting rung up on reckless driving or something is the cop was somewhere he wasn't supposed to be and there were too many witnesses. Now they all have gps trackers in their vehicles. 

2 minutes ago, Anler said:

Of course not. Probably the only thing that saved my bud from getting rung up on reckless driving or something is the cop was somewhere he wasn't supposed to be and there were too many witnesses. Now they all have gps trackers in their vehicles. 

Smh

Just now, SSFB said:

You must be new to America. :lol:

Hey ya never know.

3 hours ago, motonoggin said:

53517182_1890688217707720_5348174602184949760_n.jpg

Why are you so scared of Beto.  :dunno: 

3 hours ago, Anler said:

Beto is a fake Mexican and full of shit. The male equivalent of Elizabeth Warren. 

Yep, that's the reason he will be the Dems nominee.  

1 hour ago, SSFB said:

When you don't understand basic geography but you're running for POTUS.

53761212_826497934353622_578306471549206

Ummm, wrong.  I've eaten Mexican food in almost every state in the union and a half dozen cities in Mexico.  The west coast is definitely not the best.  Mexican food on the west coast is doused in large quantities of chili power.  It's complete shit.  The only decent mexican food on the west coast comes from the little road side taco stand where the guys behind the window speak no english.  That is a fact.