• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SSFB

• motonoggin

• Anler

• awful knawful

8 hours ago, steve from amherst said:

TRue . SOme employees are like groundhog day. Everyday is like their first day. Ya don't even want to take lunch for fear of having to retrain the motherfucker after lunch.

Right.  I have had it.  Ready to say fuck it. 

Cant find anybody to work or who is worth a shit. Don’t say open door before you  bring car in, I swear they would drive right through door. 

Reading all these retarded memes just makes me more confident I am making  right choice .  Going to be an employee. 

4 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Fucking priceless....wonder if any of the hacks around here will comment or just pretend  they didn't see this.

Saw it, I'm fine with it.  New rules, don't care.  This is what winning looks like.

After what the Dems did to Kavanaugh I could care less what hurts their feelings.

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
6 minutes ago, teamgreen02 said:

Saw it, I'm fine with it.  New rules, don't care.  This is what winning looks like.

After what the Dems did to Kavanaugh I could care less what hurts their feelings.

WTF does Kavanaugh have to do with this you fucking idiot? 

• Like 1

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

WTF does Kavanaugh have to do with this you fucking idiot? 

Hypocrisy to the max to make political points, even if it requires ruining someone's family and reputation.

Trump should do the exact same thing he was complaining Barry did to push his agenda.

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
34 minutes ago, SSFB said:

52569236_335146023798198_512245688232103

1 minute ago, teamgreen02 said:

Hypocrisy to the max to make political points, even if it requires ruining someone's family and reputation.

Trump should do the exact same thing he was complaining Barry did to push his agenda.

Nevermind....holy fuck.

• Gold Member
48 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Fucking priceless....wonder if any of the hacks around here will comment or just pretend  they didn't see this.

Dude when Republicans do it its for a good reason! Dont you know anything, Smales!