• Replies 39.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SSFB

• motonoggin

• Anler

• awful knawful

I'm not sure exactly what the problem was, but rob and his brother weren't on speaking terms until about 2 years before rob passed. After being FB friend with Craig for a while now I can tell you that rob and Craig were complete opposites as far as politics go. Craig posts anti liberal memes like this all the time.

52464396_2404323382971833_30090911832101

• Confused 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Umm, not if it took the other guys 40 mins to learn that.

TRue . SOme employees are like groundhog day. Everyday is like their first day. Ya don't even want to take lunch for fear of having to retrain the motherfucker after lunch.

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

Glad to see they got my back. Oh and yours too. Still got the boat?

9 minutes ago, DAVE said:

What do you contribute? 

Civil government, so far as it is instituted for the security of property, is in reality instituted for the defense of the rich against the poor, or of those who have some property against those who have none at all. – Adam Smith, Wealth of Nations, Book V, Chapter I, Part II On the Expence of Justice

“The rich should contribute to the public expense, not only in proportion to their revenue, but something more than in that proportion.” – Adam Smith, Book V, Chapter II, Article I: Taxes upon the Rent of House

25 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

52373468_2209428806041700_560557944400248832_n.jpg

21 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

Glad to see they got my back. Oh and yours too. Still got the boat?

14 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

2twund.jpg

13 minutes ago, DAVE said:

What do you contribute? 

12 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

Everyone making over $170k should be paying 50%

2 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Civil government, so far as it is instituted for the security of property, is in reality instituted for the defense of the rich against the poor, or of those who have some property against those who have none at all. – Adam Smith, Wealth of Nations, Book V, Chapter I, Part II On the Expence of Justice

“The rich should contribute to the public expense, not only in proportion to their revenue, but something more than in that proportion.” – Adam Smith, Book V, Chapter II, Article I: Taxes upon the Rent of House

:news: