Meme thread

• Platinum Contributing Member
8 hours ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

She went outside at -19, shit, pissed, and then ran her ass back in the house. For 11 weeks old, she's a fucking smart dog. 

Everybody thinks their dogs are smart.  :lol:  I swear my mom's dog would get a 30 on the ACT.  

Edited by Highmark

• Replies 39.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SSFB

• motonoggin

• Anler

• awful knawful

4 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Everybody thinks their dogs are smart:lol:  I swear my mom's dog would get a 30 on the ACT.  

It's one of my pet peeves when I hear somebody talking about how "smart" their dogs are.  They mean obedient.....not intelligent.  

Wife got a Aussie a year ago...she was the same way..."They are supposed to be one of the smartest".  Yep...total retard.  But he obeys commands like a boss.  My huskies and Mals will listen, but they will mull the command through for a few minutes, then decide what they want to do.  Mother fuckers!!!  :lol: 

1 hour ago, Woodtick said:

19738310-A9C9-4E36-ABC6-23798C2FCF7E.jpeg

Half of the pajama wearing sluts at Walmart would run after them looking for a baby daddy......

And the other half are to fat to run....

Edited by Legend
  • Haha 2

25 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

It's one of my pet peeves when I hear somebody talking about how "smart" their dogs are.  They mean obedient.....not intelligent.  

Wife got a Aussie a year ago...she was the same way..."They are supposed to be one of the smartest".  Yep...total retard.  But he obeys commands like a boss.  My huskies and Mals will listen, but they will mull the command through for a few minutes, then decide what they want to do.  Mother fuckers!!!  :lol: 

Apples and oranges.

2 hours ago, Highmark said:

Everybody thinks their dogs are smart.  :lol:  I swear my mom's dog would get a 30 on the ACT.  

Dogs are not as smart as people tend to think. What they are is more in tune with human s then any other animal

1 hour ago, steve from amherst said:

Dogs are not as smart as people tend to think. What they are is more in tune with human s then any other animal

This. I spend a lot of time with my dog and we’re  very much in tune. 

3 hours ago, steve from amherst said:

Take a look at what some of the herding and agility dogs do.  

1 minute ago, teamgreen02 said:

Take a look at what some of the herding and agility dogs do.  

Trainable yes, talented yes. But some people make it sound as that the only reason they didn't invent the internet is because they don't have opposing thumbs.

• Like 1

ABout a yr after I got my dog I was up tending to the chickens and he started fucking with a rooster. I wasn't in the mood for their shit so I told him " go in the kitchen"

He ran up on the deck . I looked at him and said " go in the kitchen" So he went in the kitchen and then I thought about it. I never taught him what the kitchen is.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, steve from amherst said:

Trainable yes, talented yes. But some people make it sound as that the only reason they didn't invent the internet is because they don't have opposing thumbs.

IDK, honestly, I'd believe some canines got together and invented the internet over Al Gore's stupid ass.

Image result for dogs at table

• Like 1