• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SSFB

• motonoggin

• Anler

• awful knawful

24 minutes ago, Anler said:

Back is much better, now my hip hurts from walking all fucked up for 3 weeks. 

It’s funny as fuck how that works.  I’ve busted up my lower extremeties quite a bit in the past and my back is always the last thing to heal from it.  :lmao:

God hates me tho.....

4 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

It’s funny as fuck how that works.  I’ve busted up my lower extremeties quite a bit in the past and my back is always the last thing to heal from it.  :lmao:

God hates me tho.....

Cause yer an asshole?

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

God hates me tho.....

Turns out I pulled a muscle in my back and it pulled my hip out of alignment. So much so that I walked with a lean. During my evaluation I had one leg longer than the other. Some fucked up shit. I really don't like this getting old shit, I'm not used to these random malfunctions. 

Just now, Anler said:

Turns out I pulled a muscle in my back and it pulled my hip out of alignment. So much so that I walked with a lean. During my evaluation I had one leg longer than the other. Some fucked up shit. I really don't like this getting old shit, I'm not used to these random malfunctions. 

Have you woken up with a limp that you didn’t go to bed with yet? I mean...WTF is that about?!?!  Commando slumber?

Hold on, @xtralettucetomatoe580 ‘s prissy, pasty-white, cupcake ass will be here shortly to call us “old guys”.  :lol:

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Have you woken up with a limp that you didn’t go to bed with yet? I mean...WTF is that about?!?!  Commando slumber?

Hold on, @xtralettucetomatoe580 ‘s prissy, pasty-white, cupcake ass will be here shortly to call us “old guys”.  :lol:

I wouldn’t have said old guys. I would have said geriatric fucks.