Meme thread

1 hour ago, ckf said:

Been there done that :lol:

I've got an old off brand here that works that you are welcome to. It was here when we moved in and has been sitting on a shelf in the closet.

Thank you, I will be in touch. 

• Like 1

• Replies 39.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SSFB

• motonoggin

• Anler

• awful knawful

2 hours ago, Sael said:

We moved a few years ago and for various reasons a lot of boxes are just now getting opened and sorted. A couple of weeks ago I got into one of the boxes that had cases of recorded music. I had forgotten how many I had and how much time I had into recording and labeling. Some good stuff there and for most everything I recorded there is an album with only 2  plays on it. I'm browsing Craigslist now for a decent cassette deck as my old Sony has belts that have turned to jello like pile substance.

I made a pile of cassette tapes as well. Many for friends and many for personal use on my old Pioneer system which I still have. When I made them for my friends, I put a "D.I." production at the bottom of the paper insert that came with them. Those are my initials but I laughed my ass off one time when my buddies girlfriend thought those initials stood for a "Drug Induced" production. :lol:

• Haha 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, hwytohell said:

Did the same thing for a long legged string bean of a girl at the Old Castle Farms concert venue. It was well worth it , see gave multi wash and waxes , all with a smile.  :thumbsup:

Had a lot of good times at that joint.