• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SSFB

• motonoggin

• Anler

• awful knawful

4 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

You may be a low iq piece of shit, but they sure aren’t.  In fact you have to take an iq test and personality assessment to get the job.  I bet you didn’t, and it was more on the lines of your ability to fog a mirror?

Do you realize that some departments are using those IQ tests to exclude high IQ individuals from employment? One man actually sued a police department for not hiring him and the PD admitted to the practice.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, DAVE said:

Then why the issue with them?

My experiences with them. 

2 minutes ago, SSFB said:

Do you realize that some departments are using those IQ tests to exclude high IQ individuals from employment? It’s an admitted, documented fact.

Qualification is "ability to follow orders" They don't want people who can think for themselves. 

Edited by Anler
  • Like 1

I have no problem with anybody that dislikes cops.......................many cops ARE EXTREME ASSHOLES OF THE HIGHEST ORDER. 

What I do have disagreement with is people like Ben who continually insist that cops are low intelligence. I regret to say, because I hate many of them myself, but cops are the furthest thing from dumb, and generally live the best lives of anyone I know.

I could go into the details of why, but suffice to say it's true. I wish it wasn't. 

27 minutes ago, Anler said:

My experiences with them

Qualification is "ability to follow orders" They don't want people who can think for themselves. 

And what prey tell were you doing?

43 minutes ago, SSFB said:

Do you realize that some departments are using those IQ tests to exclude high IQ individuals from employment? One man actually sued a police department for not hiring him and the PD admitted to the practice.

Come on, my SIL  graduated top of his class at A Div1 school, top of his Police Academy class and wil be Chief of Police soon. Further, I have had access to Chally test results. Your full of shit Bro.

Edited by s pump

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Oh here we go again....surprised you didn't mention all the tests and shit you had to take to work at EJ.....you're slipping Mother Woolie. 😝

You know what’s fucked up?  You have a good buddy who was Kia in Afghanistan, that you rightly pay tribute to, yet you give Ben and Motos comments a hard pass, about police and servicemen and women both?   They shit on them constantly, wishing some pretty bad shit on them.  Come on.

47 minutes ago, SSFB said:

Oh please.  Look up some hiring qualifications of the average pd and get back to us.  Are you claiming that this is standard practice to screen for lower iq in applicants?  I Dont buy that.

Edited by DriftBusta

58 minutes ago, s pump said:

Come on, my SIL  graduated top of his class at A Div1 school, top of his Police Academy class and wil be Chief of Police soon. Further, I have had access to Chally test results. Your full of shit Bro.

Really? So your SIL experience means I’m full of shit? OK. :nuts:

Just let me know how much money you wanna lay down on it Gary and I’ll post the story for you. :snack:

56 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Oh please.  Look up some hiring qualifications of the average pd and get back to us.  Are you claiming that this is standard practice to screen for lower iq in applicants?  I Dont buy that.

I mean exactly what I said, nothing more.

Who’s privy to the hiring practices of the average PD across the country? You??

12 minutes ago, SSFB said:

18 minutes ago, SSFB said:

Really? So your SIL experience means I’m full of shit? OK. :nuts:

Just let me know how much money you wanna lay down on it Gary and I’ll post the story for you. :snack:

Post it anyway.

5 minutes ago, SSFB said:

So you make a silly claim about some podunk local pd who allegedly looks for lower iqs as a hiring parameter, without presenting the proof.  Then brother gives you an example of his own son in law, and now you’re answering a question with a question.  You hate cops too?  You seem more concerned with challenging my brother and I, than you are with the guy who thinks they should be dead.  Good stuff.

5 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

So you make a silly claim about some podunk local pd who allegedly looks for lower iqs as a hiring parameter, without presenting the proof.  Then brother gives you an example of his own son in law, and now you’re answering a question with a question.  You hate cops too?  You seem more concerned with challenging my brother and I, than you are with the guy who thinks they should be dead.  Good stuff.

Podunk local Pd? Where did you come up with that exactly?

I was waiting to see if your brother was gonna stand behind his “full of shit” claim or put his money where his mouth is. 

I don’t have anything against Cops but of course that’s the question you’d ask.

Ben is a loudmouth that knows he’s a loudmouth. You’re a loudmouth that thinks he isn’t. Your brother is usually pretty good but maybe a little bit of your whiny bitch routine rubbed off on him. Who knows.

4 minutes ago, SSFB said:

Podunk local Pd? Where did you come up with that exactly?

I was waiting to see if your brother was gonna stand behind his “full of shit” claim or put his money where his mouth is. 

I don’t have anything against Cops but of course that’s the question you’d ask.

Ben is a loudmouth that knows he’s a loudmouth. You’re a loudmouth that thinks he isn’t. Your brother is usually pretty good but maybe a little bit of your whiny bitch routine rubbed off on him. Who knows.

You made the claim about iq limits and hiring practices.  You even said “some”, which implies multiple police departments.  You still havent backed up your claim.  He gave you a first hand example.  You seem more concerned with calling names and making silly bets.  Good talk.  

2 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

I have no problem with anybody that dislikes cops.......................many cops ARE EXTREME ASSHOLES OF THE HIGHEST ORDER. 

What I do have disagreement with is people like Ben who continually insist that cops are low intelligence. I regret to say, because I hate many of them myself, but cops are the furthest thing from dumb, and generally live the best lives of anyone I know.

I could go into the details of why, but suffice to say it's true. I wish it wasn't. 

Oh and ftr, I agree with you about many cops.  I just don’t like the broad brush some are using here.

34 minutes ago, SSFB said:

I deal in facts and not bullshit and when I post something I can back it up. 

I don't go around building strawmen like you have here. 

How much do you make a year? A cop in Bostoin, MAss. made $420,000.00 last year. Many cops are in the 2-300 thousand range. 

Why didn't you try to be a cop? 

2 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

How much do you make a year? A cop in Bostoin, MAss. made $420,000.00 last year. Many cops are in the 2-300 thousand range. 

Why didn't you try to be a cop? 

I wouldn’t feel right about raping the taxpayers.