Meme thread

45 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Does it make you queef a little when people dont show the proper respect for cops?

No, I just tell them they’re dumb motherfuckers.  I’m thinking of two young cops I know right now personally, who are pretty impressive young men.  I contrast that reality with you always bloviating just how bad they all are, all while ignoring that society would fall apart without them.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• Replies 39.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SSFB

• motonoggin

• Anler

• awful knawful

38 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

No, I just tell them they’re dumb motherfuckers.  I’m thinking of two young cops I know right now personally, who are pretty impressive young men.  I contrast that reality with you always bloviating just how bad they all are, all while ignoring that society would fall apart without them.

They're likely low IQ pieces of shit or they would have chosen another career 

2 hours ago, f7ben said:

I don't think it has much to do with their IQ, but more their personality type.  Most seem to want to be at the center of anything going on and/or to get the power invested in them.  A bud of mine's girlfriend worked at the courthouse and made about $55K a year. She only worked weekdays, has all holidays and other days off.  Cushy as hell job.  She went to cop school and is now a cop.  She got a $3k a year raise in salary, now works nights, weekends, and holidays.  It's a real shitty deal and the what they have to put up with in paperwork is unreal.  I told her she has rocks in the head for taking the cop job.  I never took her as the type, but I guess she must be. :dunno:

1 minute ago, SmeeAgain said:

I don't think it has much to do with their IQ, but more their personality type.  Most seem to want to be at the center of anything going on and/or to get the power invested in them.  A bud of mine's girlfriend worked at the courthouse and made about $55K a year. She only worked weekdays, has all holidays and other days off.  Cushy as hell job.  She went to cop school and is now a cop.  She got a $3k a year raise in salary, now works nights, weekends, and holidays.  It's a real shitty deal and the what they have to put up with in paperwork is unreal.  I told her she has rocks in the head for taking the cop job.  I never took her as the type, but I guess she must be. :dunno:

put in your 20 years,  pad the fuck out of it with OT details and sick buyouts your last 3 years and you can retire at 70% at 50 and work another career while collecting that retirement pay

58 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

put in your 20 years,  pad the fuck out of it with OT details and sick buyouts your last 3 years and you can retire at 70% at 50 and work another career while collecting that retirement pay

I know exactly what you mean.  There was a guy in the office a few years back that was a retired cop (city or sheriff),  became a police chief at the Sheriff's office (I believe) , and had worked for the county.  He was running to be a representative.  He was in his early 60's and  making over $100k in retirement from 3 pensions. 

1 hour ago, SmeeAgain said:

Cops here in Ontario make $100K+ :) retire with a generous pension at like 50 

5 hours ago, f7ben said:

You may be a low iq piece of shit, but they sure aren’t.  In fact you have to take an iq test and personality assessment to get the job.  I bet you didn’t, and it was more on the lines of your ability to fog a mirror?

I have several friends who are cops. Most of them failed at their previous jobs. And they all get off on being able to boss people around and get free food and coffee from local merchants. 

9 minutes ago, Anler said:

I have several friends who are cops. Most of them failed at their previous jobs. And they all get off on being able to boss people around and get free food and coffee from local merchants. 

Most of the cops i know where in the military.

15 minutes ago, Anler said:

So, your friends are douchebags, makes sense. :ashamed:

7 minutes ago, DAVE said:

Most of the cops i know where in the military.

Same. And the ones I know or that I'd consider friends, are solid guys, not free food coffee chasers that failed at life. :saluting:

1 minute ago, Whiskey Tango Foxtrot said:

So, your friends are douchebags, makes sense. :ashamed:

Most cops are. Anyone who can do a job writing tickets all day for stupid infractions has to be a dick. 

12 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

Many don't do that. Many lock up freaks that rape children

A few bad apples....means theyre all bad in somes eyes...

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, Anler said:

Most cops are. Anyone who can do a job writing tickets all day for stupid infractions has to be a dick. 

19 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

Many don't do that. Many lock up freaks that rape children

Seriously, wtf. Yeah I get it 'bootlicking this, my freedom that' 

If you happen to draw the short straw with Leo, then yes, by all means 'no warrant, no search, go fuck yourself, talk to my lawyer'

Otherwise, they're just people, treat them same, you'll yield better results. Fact!

13 minutes ago, DAVE said:

Only takes one to ruin the batch of cider. :sad:

14 minutes ago, DAVE said:

Some people enjoy looking at the world through shit stained, retard goggles.

NOW...you faggots stop fucking up this meme thread!  I like to come here and enjoy some humor!!!

:lmao:

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

You may be a low iq piece of shit, but they sure aren’t.  In fact you have to take an iq test and personality assessment to get the job.  I bet you didn’t, and it was more on the lines of your ability to fog a mirror?

Oh here we go again....surprised you didn't mention all the tests and shit you had to take to work at EJ.....you're slipping Mother Woolie. 😝

Edited by Jimmy Snacks
  • Haha 1