• Replies 39.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SSFB

• motonoggin

• Anler

• awful knawful

9 hours ago, DAVE said:Wonder if those old guys needed gps back then?

Poor @DriftBusta.

My old man in Korea....don’t feel bad for me.  I couldn’t have had a better upbringing.  He always told us to not worry about what the other guy was doing, not to count their money.  Seems like your old man never taught you that.  :bc: 04594B0B-856A-4D0E-9A29-D16C41C4EDB9.thumb.jpeg.20d0f912ec072e163b5bc87e2a50e807.jpeg

• Platinum Contributing Member
33 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

My old man in Korea....don’t feel bad for me.  I couldn’t have had a better upbringing.  He always told us to not worry about what the other guy was doing, not to count their money.  Seems like your old man never taught you that.  :bc: 04594B0B-856A-4D0E-9A29-D16C41C4EDB9.thumb.jpeg.20d0f912ec072e163b5bc87e2a50e807.jpeg

Oh for fucks sake....did your old man teach you not to brag about how much money you're making...apparently not.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

My old man taught me right....dont you worry.

• Platinum Contributing Member
6 hours ago, DAVE said:

I have a picture of my old man in Korea as well...unfortunately he didn't teach me much other than how to be married 5 times. 😂

• Haha 2

9 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Oh for fucks sake....did your old man teach you not to brag about how much money you're making...apparently not.

Yeah that’s me always bragging about all the money I make.  What a fucking tool bag.  Most money I ever made was cleaning portable shithouses.  Is that bragging?   :wtf:. :lol: 

8 hours ago, DAVE said:

Clearly, You missed a lesson or two.....

24 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Yeah that’s me always bragging about all the money I make.  What a fucking tool bag.  Most money I ever made was cleaning portable shithouses.  Is that bragging?   :wtf:. :lol: 

Clearly, You missed a lesson or two.....

Yeah you're over 60 and still working with no sign of retirement in your future....and I'm not even 50 yet been retired for 6 years....

:bc: