• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SSFB

• motonoggin

• Anler

• awful knawful

1 hour ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Fucking hell... No thanks. I don’t even like when they use the little scraper thing at a cleaning...

I hear ya.

1 hour ago, Skidooski said:

You took a pair of fucking side cutters to extract your molar? There's that chic RevBetaCuck then there's you....like polar opposites   :lol: 

It was a tight area...i tried linesman pliers first but couldnt get a good grip. :dunno:

1 hour ago, Nazipigdog said:

Whatever works man. I know tooth pain can suck. But fortunately for me I have a dentist who will squeeze me in if I have an emergency. That tooth extraction worked out for you but if you had cracked that sucker off you would be in a world of hurt bro. :lol: :bc: 

Thats what my wife kept saying...thankfully she wasnt here all weekend and couldnt talk me out of it...and I tell ya...other then the intial bloodloss and pain from ripping it out..theres been no pain after whatsoever....i just made sure ive been flushing mouth with mouthwash 4 times a day....we will see if the dentist likes my work on thursday. :lol:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, 2strokemerc said:

Fukkin dummie, I pretty much knew it wasn't a Cheb.Dodge.JPG.febe21fb559f0e6bdb65421756652a3f.JPG

That's not what you said here 

51 minutes ago, 2strokemerc said:

SSSSSH. no one is suppose to notice. Actually I didn't make the meme and was only looking at the tail gate.

23 minutes ago, Nazipigdog said:

Go away, Lummox! Shouldnt you be shopping for one of those tailgates with the seats? 

This thing has massaging seats inside mang....ill wait in there!!!!!

:lol:

• Haha 1