Meme thread

1 minute ago, Cold War said:

I always thought that was good placement. All of the different placement sucks when you are in different vehicles all the time.  Some , I am trying to figure out how to get out of.  

Wife hates it.  People are always flashing her beams because it turns down too late. 

She still doesn’t understand climate control. If she is cold, will turn setting all the way up thinking it will get hot faster. 

Ya id agree with you...but this truck everything is perfect so far with the gadgets.

• Replies 39.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SSFB

• motonoggin

• Anler

• awful knawful

1 hour ago, ckf said:

I learned to drive in my great grandmothers Plymouth Fury Convertible when I was 12.

herb63sf2.jpg

It had push buttons instead of a lever for the transmission.

63-Plymouth-Sport-Fury-DV-14-BJ-i01-800.

I learned on a 1956 Ford truck. I was 9 or 10 and Dad taught me on our way out of the woods after getting fire wood. "Learn how to drive a loaded truck without breaking it and you can drive anything."

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Snake said:

I learned on a 1956 Ford truck. I was 9 or 10 and Dad taught me on our way out of the woods after getting fire wood. "Learn how to drive a loaded truck without breaking it and you can drive anything."

Sounds like you were born to drive the big brown truck!

:lol:

:bc:

Speaking of the brown truck, I think a buddy of mine has it made. He was pretty high up when he drove out of Laconia. I think he had 2nd choice on routes. He was originally from northern NH and decided to move back up north and drive out of Twin Mountain. He does the Pittsburgh route with a small pickup style USP truck. He doesn't even need to drive down Twin in the morning to get his truck. Someone brings up a tag a long trailer with his load for the day.

@Angry ginger remember the Smurf :lol:  

2 minutes ago, ckf said:

Speaking of the brown truck, I think a buddy of mine has it made. He was pretty high up when he drove out of Laconia. I think he had 2nd choice on routes. He was originally from northern NH and decided to move back up north and drive out of Twin Mountain. He does the Pittsburgh route with a small pickup style USP truck. He doesn't even need to drive down Twin in the morning to get his truck. Someone brings up a tag a long trailer with his load for the day.

@Angry ginger remember the Smurf :lol:  

Called a remote route. The guy that does the far part of Rangeley gets it brought up.

In a building with 53 drivers, I am 10th in seniority. I could go to Rockland and be 4th.

2 hours ago, Highmark said:

dimmer.jpg

Those are a high current switch not a relay like they use now. I had a 75 Nova and the carpet rotted out the connectors so I replaced it with a lawn mower toggle power switch and the thing got hot as fuck :guzzle: 

• Haha 3

• Platinum Contributing Member

I learned to drive on a 65 ford falcon. Bud had one as a field car. 

We used to make a game out of it. A dude would drive the car and he had to keep the window down. The rest of us would thro apples at him. Who ever hit the driver in the head with an apple got to drive.

From there a pickup truck , haying fields.