Top Posters In This Topic

• SSFB

• motonoggin

• Anler

• awful knawful

16 hours ago, Nazipigdog said:

No surprise really. 

FB_IMG_1535410873977.jpg

Funny but very misleading...  One protester though he was Mexican and asked.  No one told him to get out of the country.  Fact check from Snopes even.  If there was any fodder to put down Trump supporters, they would include it.  Funny thing really is that it was a BLACK WOMAN who asked the question!!  Google it and check out the video!   :lmao:

We confirmed that one of the anti-immigration protesters did indeed ask an indigenous state representative whether or not he was “legal,” both through video footage of the incident and three corroborating interviews with Arizona state legislators who witnessed the scene. In the background of the following video, a protester asks Rep. Eric Descheenie whether he is “legal.” Descheenie is Navajo. Rep. Pamela Powers Hannley filmed the exchange:

The incident occurred during a chaotic, five-hour long demonstration on 25 January 2018 at the Arizona capitol building where roughly a dozen anti-immigration activists turned out to protest the social justice lobbying group Living United for Change in Arizona (LUCHA) — though the group was there to advocate for pro-labor legislation, not immigration. Protesters alleged that LUCHA was “trying to advance social, racial and economic justice for DACA recipients, illegal aliens and their illegal families.” According to state lawmakers who were at the scene, the protesters were visibly armed.

Just now, SmeeAgain said:

:lol:   I simply thought no one could be as stupid as the meme suggests.

Its a funny meme, dummy. Nobody is fact checking it. 

2 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

So what? Black folks internalize oppression all the time.

Apparently your 1+1 doesn't equal my 2.  I think it's amusing that a black woman would get caught up in an anti-Trump meme. WTF does enforcing immigration laws have to do with oppression?

3 minutes ago, SmeeAgain said:

Apparently your 1+1 doesn't equal my 2.  I think it's amusing that a black woman would get caught up in an anti-Trump meme. WTF does enforcing immigration laws have to do with oppression?

Lmao