• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SSFB

• motonoggin

• Anler

• awful knawful

1 hour ago, SSFB said:

35433272_1722497821204829_10041156453080

Why is it so hard to put your feet in. someone else’s shoes with this stuff? Do you have any idea the environments they live in? You think they can just sit back, mail a letter or two, and wait days to get their WIC/SSI/Food Stamps/Section 8? I hope to hell some of you so called “Christians” rot in the hell you all fear. Bunch of hypocritical, no morales, no compassion piece of shit excuses for human beings.

Edited by Snake

5 minutes ago, Snake said:

Why is it so hard to put your feet in. someone else’s shoes with this stuff? Do you have any idea the environments they live in? You think they can just sit back, mail a letter or two, and wait days to get their WIC/SSI/Food Stamps/Section 8? I hope to hell some of you so called “Christians” rot in the hell you all fear. Bunch of hypocritical, no morales, no compassion piece of shit excuses for human beings.

:lol: :lol:

rmpe3Q7.gif

2 minutes ago, SSFB said:

:lol: :lol:

rmpe3Q7.gif

53 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

Why is it so hard to put your feet in. someone else’s shoes with this stuff? Do you have any idea the environments they leave behind? You think they can just sit back, mail a letter or two, and wait years to get out of a hell environment they just happened to born into? I hope to hell some of you so called “Christians” rot in the hell you all fear. Bunch of hypocritical, no morales, no compassion piece of shit excuses for human beings.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

Please correlate wtf poor folks, beer, smokes has to do with separating kids from their mothers at the border....

Um, where does it say that?

1 hour ago, Snake said:

Screenshot_20180615-152914.png

9 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

If your offended by someone burning the flag then you should be offended by someone laying on it on a beach as they are both disrespectful if you take your flag rules seriously but righties only get selectively outraged about the flag

I have some cool flag socks and some very stinky feet :lol: 

13 hours ago, Snake said:

:lol2::lol2:

Edited by 02sled

• Platinum Contributing Member
52 minutes ago, DAVE said:

Screenshot_20180616-080412_Facebook.jpg

Ever been in a Walmart?? They do there, but they sure don't look like dat ass!!

1 hour ago, Rigid1 said:

Ever been in a Walmart?? They do there, but they sure don't look like dat ass!!

I try to stay away from there. Lol