• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SSFB

• motonoggin

• Anler

• awful knawful

16 minutes ago, Whiskey Tango Foxtrot said:

Can you even do that?? I could see skipping 4th to third, but 2nd?? Must make a hell of a racket! That guy needs to learn to drive, 5th to 2nd lol! :justsaying:

I had a girl friend years ago that would do that. it was a 5 spd hyundai,,it sounded like plastic gears not meshing @ 8k rpm  then, clank! as she forced it in.      i know that face. lol            

• Sad 1

10 minutes ago, SSFB said:

31531429_1672616566192955_34316058013680

I had a professor who’s actual area of study was Memetics... Yes, it’s a thing. Yes, he was a communications degree holder. Yes, he had tenure. Why god? His big research topic was on reddit and the slender man thing. He was also a fucking bro and a total cunt.

10 hours ago, GGNHL said:

17991820_1439975239398525_62626135981978

There was nothing like the pain of slipping off those pegs and getting your calf and foot chewed up by the rear tire.

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

5 minutes ago, F3600 said:

There was nothing like the pain of slipping off those pegs and getting your calf and foot chewed up by the rear tire.

My first concussion was when dad rolled his big red 125 on top of me and the handle bar caught me right in the temple when I was 8. :lol:

13 minutes ago, GGNHL said:

My first concussion was when dad rolled his big red 125 on top of me and the handle bar caught me right in the temple when I was 8. :lol:

Explains a lot :guzzle: 

7 minutes ago, racinfarmer said:

Florida is the Wisconsin of the South. 

Gotta be alcohol involved if it's gonna be like Wisconsin. :lol:

8 hours ago, Momorider said:

Explains a lot :guzzle: 

Says the guy who regularly pays homosexual prostitutes to flail him with 24" dildos. :lol:

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, GGNHL said:

Says the guy who regularly pays homosexual prostitutes to flail him with 24" dildos. :lol:

:lies: and :bullshit: from concussed shit for brains 

13 hours ago, F3600 said:

Holy fuck that hurt. The tire trying to suck you in and the seat and tank trying to split you in two!:lol: