Meme thread

6 hours ago, Cold War said:

We were just talking about this last night.  Any company can take your money, if they aren't going to pay out when you need them doesn't matter how cheap.

My buddy was telling me his house up north flooded.  First they tried to tell him he didn't live there, so it wasn't covered. Told them his adult son lives there  year round. Then it changed to he had no sump pump Ryder.  If he had no sump pump it would of been covered, but since he had one with no additional coverage they would not. Told the asshole, you sold me the policy, why wouldn't you make sure I was covered?

They promptly sent him a cancellation letter after 20 years  of paying them for nothing.

Never had a problem although we have only ever turned in 2 claims. With Progressive/ASI now as they are the cheapest. 

My agent knows the ins and outs with each company.  Up until a year or so ago ASI wouldn't have covered my shop.  Lots of stupid exceptions in the insurance world.

Is stay with the same company if they held the rates.  All of the jack them up 10% the first year.  Our customers would fire us if we did that.

• Replies 39.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SSFB

• motonoggin

• Anler

• awful knawful

8 hours ago, teamgreen02 said:

Never had a problem although we have only ever turned in 2 claims. With Progressive/ASI now as they are the cheapest. 

My agent knows the ins and outs with each company.  Up until a year or so ago ASI wouldn't have covered my shop.  Lots of stupid exceptions in the insurance world.

Is stay with the same company if they held the rates.  All of the jack them up 10% the first year.  Our customers would fire us if we did that.

I have found Progressive to be one of the better companies when it comes to paying out.  Locally they have some pretty knowledgeable adjusters which is pretty rare these days.

No kidding, it is quite the racket.  

• Thanks 1