• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SSFB

• motonoggin

• Anler

• awful knawful

5 hours ago, Kivalo said:

Your rights cant be removed because of illness. Does a cancer patient have the right to free speech? Does influenza negate the 4th amendment?

You didn'tanswer my question. ANSWER MY QUESTION, OR STFU!!!

• Gold Member
10 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

You didn'tanswer my question. ANSWER MY QUESTION, OR STFU!!!

Yes I did answer it. You're simply too stupid to realize it.

Edited by Kivalo
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, Kivalo said:

Yes I did answer it. You're simply too stupid to realize it.

No, you didn't answer the question, 'cause you can't answer it, fucktard ducktard. 

5 hours ago, awful knawful said:

Called the MACHZNOT gonna steal my shit device!

No, I still ain't sending a rent check!!! 

• Gold Member
6 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

No, you didn't answer the question, 'cause you can't answer it, fucktard ducktard. 

Holy fuck! You are one dumb mother-fucker! 

Presently, a citizen has rights including his/her 2nd amendment rights, regardless of their state of health. The constitution does not apply only to healthy individuals but to ALL individuals.

You dumb FAGGOT!

Just now, Kivalo said:

Presently, a citizen has rights including his/her 2nd amendment rights, regardless of their state of health. The constitution does not apply only to healthy individuals but to ALL individuals.

You dumb FAGGOT!

Tell me where it says that a mentally disturbed person has a right o a 30 round magazine, high-powered rifle, duck-fag.  

4 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

You dumb FAGGOT!

Have you ever had sex with a Canadian Goose? 

• Gold Member
4 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Tell me where it says that a mentally disturbed person has a right o a 30 round magazine, high-powered rifle, duck-fag.  

God you're stupid, its no wonder you aspired to be a cop but only managed to be Paul Blart with shit stained underwear, a gimp mask and a crappy chain saw.

1 minute ago, Kivalo said:

God you're stupid, its no wonder you aspired to be a cop but only managed to be Paul Blart with shit stained underwear, a gimp mask and a crappy chain saw.

OH, can't answer, can you, you jelly doughnut-eatin' porker?  I bet the ducks see you in your size 54 grassland bibs, and pass out laughing at you. 

• Gold Member
Just now, Polaris 550 said:

OH, can't answer, can you, you jelly doughnut-eatin' porker?  I bet the ducks see you in your size 54 grassland bibs, and pass out laughing at you. 

I've already answered, repeatedly. You dumb fuck!  A citizen has rights, period! Those rights are not predicated on their health, physical or mental. I cannot make it any simpler for your infantile mind. Go eat a tide pod, we all know you wont wash your tighty whities with it.  :news:

3 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

I've already answered, repeatedly. You dumb fuck!  A citizen has rights, period! Those rights are not predicated on their health, physical or mental. I cannot make it any simpler for your infantile mind. Go eat a tide pod, we all know you wont wash your tighty whities with it.  :news:

HA!HA!HA! You fat bastid!!! If I ever find you on Owasco Lake, I'm gonna' take my Hanes 38 and put it over your head!!  

• Gold Member
Just now, Polaris 550 said:

HA!HA!HA! You fat bastid!!! If I ever find you on Owasco Lake, I'm gonna' take my Hanes 38 and put it over your head!!  

You're too stupid to find me! Worst fake cop ever!

Just now, Kivalo said:

You're too stupid to find me! Worst fake cop ever!

I'll just hire a PI from Auburn, NY area. I'll be driving by your house in no time. Then I'll hire a few negroes to beat the shit out of you, and take your geese!!  

• Gold Member
1 minute ago, Polaris 550 said:

I'll just hire a PI from Auburn, NY area. I'll be driving by your house in no time. Then I'll hire a few negroes to beat the shit out of you, and take your geese!!  

Good luck!  :bc: