• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SSFB

• motonoggin

• Anler

• awful knawful

17 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

Between tide pods and heroin that fat fuck in N korea is prolly thinking  " we don't have to bomb them , these stupid fuckers are killing themselves."

the dumbing down of America is showing progress isnt it? :flush:

• Like 1

3 hours ago, SSFB said:

26231678_1016221848538933_63071092674331

:lol:  it is ridiculous we never embraced the metric system although I find celsius to be fucked given the narrow range of temperatures that really matter like -40 to 100 F is much more detailed than -40 to +38

5 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

:lol:  it is ridiculous we never embraced the metric system although I find celsius to be fucked given the narrow range of temperatures that really matter like -40 to 100 F is much more detailed than -40 to +38

Fahrenheit is unnecessarily specific though for the common man who simply wants to know the relative weather. 

I don't need to know whether it's 73 or 76 F, I just know that means a t-shirt and shorts. The narrow range for Celsius is accurate enough. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
11 minutes ago, SSFB said:

Fahrenheit is unnecessarily specific though for the common man who simply wants to know the relative weather. 

I don't need to know whether it's 73 or 76 F, I just know that means a t-shirt and shorts. The narrow range for Celsius is accurate enough. 

For those of us in the snow and ice buss knowing if its 31 or 33 matters.  Unless of course we just look out the fucking window and see what is falling.

2 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

For those of us in the snow and ice buss knowing if its 31 or 33 matters.  Unless of course we just look out the fucking window and see what is falling.

Celsius has decimals too. :bc:

Amazing how much dumber people have become in the last 50 years. Zero common cents. Holy fukk. Remove every fukking warning label out there, and let Darwin do his thing. There is no possible way to protect every dumbass from every possible piece of harm.  The world would be a much better place without a lot of these idiots.  Why cann,t we just let Darwin does his thing ?