• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SSFB

• motonoggin

• Anler

• awful knawful

4 minutes ago, SSFB said:

:owned:!!!!!!!!!!!111

Goes to reptilian New Asia  Minor to secure the opium so the elites can drug the world to death then enrolls at Climate Change is your Religion U in Madison to double down on the Rothschild brainwashing to spread to the gullible masses. Smh, I'm not buying what Ryanne Rockefeller is selling. He can push his autonomous cars and 1/2 billion earth population on dummies like Analer.   :owned: 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, bussman said:

Goes to reptilian New Asia  Minor to secure the opium so the elites can drug the world to death then enrolls at Climate Change is your Religion U in Madison to double down on the Rothschild brainwashing to spread to the gullible masses. Smh, I'm not buying what Ryanne Rockefeller is selling. He can push his autonomous cars and 1/2 billion earth population on dummies like Analer.   :owned: 

:lol::lol:

2 minutes ago, bussman said:

Shhhh