• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SSFB

• motonoggin

• Anler

• awful knawful

18 minutes ago, Mikeadoo said:

It's kinda weird that the BLM issue/riots seem to have all but disappeared isn't it?????  

NOt at all!! They had a white-hatin' president, a black bitch Attorney General, and a black head of the 220,000 strong Homeland Security.  They had the green light to riot, with no repercussions.

If they try it now with Clump, they'll be looking down the barrels of the National Guard. 

Don't you guys forget this: BLACKS WANT TO KILL YOU. THEY DON'T DISLIKE YOU, THEY HATE YOU. If they had the numbas, they would kill your white asses. 

On 7/29/2017 at 8:43 AM, Biggie Smails said:

Holy shit that could be Unclesnotty shopping for anal EZ down at the Walmahts!

Biggie Smells, what is this shit with Unclesnotty? When has Uncle Snotty EVAH said anything about him using anal anything? I believe Uncle Snotty is a straight shooter, so rub that anal creme on your own asshole, and let 800 FAggon jam your bungholio. 

8 hours ago, polaris550 said:

Biggie Smells, what is this shit with Unclesnotty? When has Uncle Snotty EVAH said anything about him using anal anything? I believe Uncle Snotty is a straight shooter, so rub that anal creme on your own asshole, and let 800 FAggon jam your bungholio. 

Wipe your chin slurpy Mc slurp pants!

14 hours ago, Mikeadoo said:

It's kinda weird that the BLM issue/riots seem to have all but disappeared isn't it?????  

Election is over. 

2 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Maybe jtssrx can explain this for us. :dunno: 

The missiles go under the earth and pop back out on the other side. Duh.

12 hours ago, Anler said:

Image may contain: 4 people, people smiling, text

We were at a bar last Friday night , three  so called men at another table  bitching about paying child support. One asshat  states " I fixed her good before the  4th of July weekend , I didn't pay her, so she could not go on vacation with the kids "   :whistle: